gameranand

Living to Play
You really think goty?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
A lot of games don't get GOTY but still GOTY edition comes. Personally, No I don't think that it deserves any GOTY but I have no say in the edition which comes out. Thats why I gave several other options. :D

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
A lot of games don't get GOTY but still GOTY edition comes. Personally, No I don't think that it deserves any GOTY but I have no say in the edition which comes out. Thats why I gave several other options. :D
:) well whatever be the case, the current price for season pass + game is ridiculous... Based on the content received. I think cdp have spoilt us

gameranand

Living to Play
:) well whatever be the case, the current price for season pass + game is ridiculous... Based on the content received. I think cdp have spoilt us

Indeed they have but you just can't expect the same level of content and devotion to the customers from every company. And you can't play W3 forever either so you have to buy other games too. And in that area I think this game passes my radar after GOTY gets discounted for 75%.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Indeed they have but you just can't expect the same level of content and devotion to the customers from every company. And you can't play W3 forever either so you have to buy other games too. And in that area I think this game passes my radar after GOTY gets discounted for 75%.
Yeah 75% would be good. But that's a long way now.

Piyush

Lanaya
Played all the fallout games, this one just feels boring to me.

New survival mode is something.... if you are a fan of hardcore stuff / loves to get punished (Masochist?)
Those who love settlements building still love it, I find it pretty boring though....

Story-wise F3 was best, F4's story didnt fit that well in the end, thats what most people say..

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Bethsoft should have taken story and mechanics from Obsidian. Those guys are actual ex-Fallout developers and know the Fallout universe better than most people.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks like Nuka World will be the last Fallout 4 DLC: Fallout 4’s Nuka World is Game’s Last DL

That's two less than Fallout 3.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It's opposite for me. When you run out of quests to do, then DLC quests keep things going.

That's what I liked about Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Both had pretty good DLCs that add a lot to the game.

Fallout 3 had Point Lookout, The Pitt, Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta that had pretty good stories. Operation Anchorage wasn't that good since it was mostly linear.

Top Bottom