(eBay Only) Android 4G Device Within 5k?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
This is a completely unneeded purchase, simply got a 3500 coupon from eBay, which I would like to use and as I have nothing else to buy I will opt for a really cheap mobile phone.

Will add a maximum of 1500 with the coupon to make it ₹5000. Is there anything which is worth purchasing for a very first time Android user? Wouldn't mind Micromax and stuffs obviously, but at least the software should be usable. And the only requirement is Jio VoLTE compatibility without the need of any software (native support), won't mind refurbished or used devices either.

Thanks in advance.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
This is a completely unneeded purchase, simply got a 3500 coupon from eBay, which I would like to use and as I have nothing else to buy I will opt for a really cheap mobile phone.

Will add a maximum of 1500 with the coupon to make it ₹5000. Is there anything which is worth purchasing for a very first time Android user? Wouldn't mind Micromax and stuffs obviously, but at least the software should be usable. And the only requirement is Jio VoLTE compatibility without the need of any software (native support), won't mind refurbished or used devices either.

Thanks in advance.
LYF F8 (Blue): Amazon.in: Electronics @ 5k

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Karbon Aura Sleek 4G LTE :
Karbonn Aura SLEEK 4G Volte,1GB RAM, 8GB ROM-Champ+White Coupon-MAXOFF2000 * | eBay

Top Bottom