DVD Player with USB - MKV,MP4 Support

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
As title suggest, i need an DVD Player for my parents, which should support USB Playback and media formats like mkv,mp4. As most of the downloads are in this format. :)

Budget is 5k. I would like to go with Philips, Sony, Samsung and good brands like this. Tried flipkart but no use. So thought i can post here so i can get some help.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i need an DVD Player for my parents, which should support USB Playback and media formats like mkv,mp4. As most of the downloads are in this format. :)

Budget is 5k. I would like to go with Philips, Sony, Samsung and good brands like this. Tried flipkart but no use. So thought i can post here so i can get some help.
Sorry..No DVD player for mkv available
instead buy a Blu-Ray Player from Sony/Samsung/LG (u will find one in 5k range)
and it will play all formats + futureproof

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I faced a problem while searching Blu-Ray players.

I have Philips 5.1 system with analog input/output. All the blu-ray players have co-axial cable as audio output.
Had to ultimately settle for a DVD player with analog output :(

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yeah, i thought so. Even if my parents didn't use it, i will couple it with amp and set up home theater. Thanks all for suggesting me to go for BR Player.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
WTH, i thought BRPlayers are expensive thats why i said that mediabox.glad you chose Philiphs over sony :lol: Congrates!

Top Bottom