driver problem for my laptop

Indrajit890

Right off the assembly line
I have the problem on my laptop which the screen is changing the colour continuously and I don't find any solution .i have asked my friend to solve the problem occurred in my laptop, but he is not able to solve the problem. I have also asked some of the technical guys and they suggest to download and install drivers which they recommend the some of the websites for downloading like go4download or driverbasket
please suggest whether to use this website or suggest any different website for original drivers.

*MOD EDIT: Removed the links

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have the problem on my laptop which the screen is changing the colour continuously and I don't find any solution .i have asked my friend to solve the problem occurred in my laptop, but he is not able to solve the problem. I have also asked some of the technical guys and they suggest to download and install drivers which they recommend the some of the websites for downloading like go4download or driverbasket
please suggest whether to use this website or suggest any different website for original drivers.

*MOD EDIT: Removed the links
Download display drivers from your manufacturer's official website
Don't download from a third party site.

Top Bottom