Downloading a private facebook video

Status
Not open for further replies.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

Someone at my place wants this video in their phone-
Now video downloading sites say that this is a private video and that we need to copy the source and paste that in their site to download the video. But when I do that I am able to download a video which is only 7 seconds long and that too without audio.
view-source: Facebook Private Video Downloader - Download Private Videos

Is there any way to download the same?

Thanks

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I just tried viewing that video in browser without signing in facebook & video is indeed 7 sec long with no audio.

I too noted the same last night. If we view without logging in, all videos on that page are 7 seconds long with no sound. But after logging in and liking that page the video plays just fine.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That video is indeed just 7 seconds and without Audio. Nothing changes after we like page. I attempted to download it using IDM and I could download it.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
That video is indeed just 7 seconds and without Audio. Nothing changes after we like page. I attempted to download it using IDM and I could download it.
Yea now all videos in that page are 7 secs without audio. What the hell happened?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nothing. It probably means they upload gif not a video in the first place.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
No in the first place the video was of about 5 minutes. I myself checked it when someone told me to save it in their phone. There are like 100's of videos, all of them were playing fine but now all of them have become 7 sec file.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No in the first place the video was of about 5 minutes. I myself checked it when someone told me to save it in their phone. There are like 100's of videos, all of them were playing fine but now all of them have become 7 sec file.
This is some Twilight s**t right there! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom