Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
New original hero out of WC3 world about to come.

From now on, Valve will be releasing new heroes from their bag only, may be 1-2 heroes per year...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sun Wukong is here.

Also he wasn't really in WC3 Dota. He was only teased in some patch and that too as a NPC.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

azvnoit

Journeyman
Nothing impressive but finally crossed 2k MMR. Started at 1.4k on 5th ended up at 2.1k on 12th.

Played mostly on weekdays at night and early morning(3 to 7 am). Picked supports or tanks, 100% on Centaur Warrunner (~15matches), 83.33% on Abaddon(~10matches),100% on viper(2matches), 100% on Dazzle(4matches), 77.77% on Witch Doctor(~10matches), 50% on Lion(6 matches) and 66.67% on Drow Ranger (3matches).

Playing on SEA server is tough and some things I noticed which helped a lot.
-Most players will pick hard hitting carries but will fail in farming. Just need to support them with stacks and warding.
-People don't know how to stop split pushing. Get radiance and manta or just manta on Centaur and split push.
-Play at early mornings, most players will be sleeping. Avoid playing at night or late night, most players will be on at that time. By most players I mean, kids, trollers, casual players and noobs. Also Avoid playing on weekends (starting Friday evening to Sunday night.)

Looks like the International Ranked matches are up to 31st so will play some of that and hopefully will improve more.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
International Ranked however is a different mess altogether. Lots of boosters and account buyers in that. Still it's fun when we play in higher average mmr games.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Damn some of these features have been requested for so long. Especially the friends stat and the post game screen. And finall, THE TECHNOLOGY IS THERE to view Lone Druid bear items too :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing some Anti-mage these days: Match 267673103

hard early game and had to level more mana burn for jungle. Eventually carried team to victory.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[STRIKE]The Fall 2016 Battle Pass for ₹349[/STRIKE]

Price now increased to ₹555

Last edited:
Top Bottom