Negative Experience Don't believe their pricing blindly - may not always get best deal online.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I have been a long time customer of Flipkart and it is best online shopping in India, I have experience with almost all major website and FK is on top.. however, blindly believing them is my mistake, I recently purchased some watches, on first one got around 40% discount was sweet deal considering it was a costly one. Was also delivered quickly, next I purchased two more watches, I just ordered with my desired price bucket, however, after ordering I went to local watch retailer and found he got same watch for much lesser price, then checked online and found on amazon similar watch with 20% discount.. so essentially I purchased next two watches for more than market price.. a lesson for me to not to trust their prices blindly..

Secondly when I mentioned same in product review, they disapproved my review stating I am not in confrontation of their review guidelines..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well, like one goes from one shop to other while buying from physical stores, one should always search other e-commerce stores for a better deal. :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I had purchased a watch from flipkart and once it's belt got broken as it had fell down so I took it to a local repair shop. He asked me for how much I got and when I told him the price, he was not believing. I got the watch for 500 and the shopkeeper said that was steal.

BTW I got that on big billion day sale.

$hadow

Geek in making
I check on mysmartprice before buying a certain product. It helps for comparing the price efficiently.

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I did check, but that particular watch was not available on other e-stores.. it just was just by-chance I visited local store or some other reason and then only I did extensive search to find those watches on discounted prices online.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well now you have had a experience and you will surely be more watchful in the near future. Enjoy your purchase now since you spent your hard earned money on that.

Top Bottom