Disney Release DuckTales and TeleSpin HINDI Dubbed TV series Dvds.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Anyone remember Heidi - Girl of the alps?

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Heidi_DVD_1.jpg/230px-Heidi_DVD_1.jpg

The english dub was released only by Cartoon Network India and CN US, the english dub has not been released on DVDs or any other media and is not available anywhere,

Would CN India be able to give us the dubbed version if we requested for it?

oh yeah.... i remember this cartoon...

i think if we can request HINDI dubbed. CN india also give.

jaise Disney ne public request pe hindi dubbed release kiya.. ;)

spacescreamer

Journeyman
anybody willing to get information on which volumes have got complete stories.. get in touch with me. Or ask here.
i have the full list break up.. volume wise.

The discs on fk do not have complete stories. i mean if a story has 2 or more parts, they mostly have the parts on diff discs.

* And guys.. pls do not quote the full post while replying. Esp if u r replying immediately afterwards.
It makes the whole page more cumbersome to traverse.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anyone remember Heidi - Girl of the alps?

You can't even imagine how much did I like Heidi. I saw it's hindi dubbed version on CN almost a decade ago. I also had watched the reruns which they did like two times. Remembering it now give me ghoosebumps.

TBH, I don't remember if I saw it in Hindi or English. Since I once tried to write the story of this cartoon in a notebook myself, in Hindi. Only to find out later, that Heidi was already based on a book by Johanna Spyri! :)

The series had about 50 episodes and it was an awesome story built into the alps. Story had 3 parts. And each of them was EPIC. Her friendship with Clara and Peter and with that dog, was spell bounding.

I would KILL to get the DVD for Heidi!

bowmanjudd

Right off the assembly line
oh wow..I just love the uncle ducktails and his money.I remember the gold Coins.My god that was amazing..

axes2t2

I am a cat
You can't even imagine how much did I like Heidi. I saw it's hindi dubbed version on CN almost a decade ago. I also had watched the reruns which they did like two times. Remembering it now give me ghoosebumps.

TBH, I don't remember if I saw it in Hindi or English. Since I once tried to write the story of this cartoon in a notebook myself, in Hindi. Only to find out later, that Heidi was already based on a book by Johanna Spyri! :)

The series had about 50 episodes and it was an awesome story built into the alps. Story had 3 parts. And each of them was EPIC. Her friendship with Clara and Peter and with that dog, was spell bounding.

I would KILL to get the DVD for Heidi!
That cheese and bread :-D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That cheese and bread :-D

Yummy!! Don't even ask!! :D

And guess what, I got success to find the movie version of Heidi, which was edited out from the 52 episodes from the series!
Here: The Story of Heidi (1979 English Dub) - YouTube

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Any luck finding ep's on youtube ?

No :'( Not even one.
It would be hard to find episodes of the series. But I will try. If everything else fails.. I may have to request the channel. Maybe they can provide.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Any idea on serials like Himgiri ka Veer, Zu Mountain Saga and other kung fu related dubbed serials? Been trying to find them since a long time but havent come across them anywhere...

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Any idea on serials like Himgiri ka Veer, Zu Mountain Saga and other kung fu related dubbed serials? Been trying to find them since a long time but havent come across them anywhere...

Zu Mountain Saga
Blood Stained Intrigue
Brothers Under The Skin
Legend Of The Condor Heroes
Land Of The Condors
Other Side Of The Horizon
Hunters Prey

so many fans are searching for hindi dubbed serials..

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Zu Mountain Saga
Blood Stained Intrigue
Brothers Under The Skin
Legend Of The Condor Heroes
Land Of The Condors
Other Side Of The Horizon
Hunters Prey

so many fans are searching for hindi dubbed serials..

Saw lots of forum but no one seems to have them. YouTube has a few clips but not worth watching without translation.

Theodre

In the zone
I wish Hanna-barbera could release "The Mask" which is due to 2013 release the DVD's here too :cry: I think they wont :-?

There are so many H-B cartoons too that reminds me of my childhood :wink:

Top Bottom