Dishonored Discussion Thread

gameranand

Living to Play
Started yesterday. Impressive game so far. But graphics aren't good for a 2012 game.

Visuals are good enough, an they are made that way. I mean made it look like a old game, but look at the details of the environment. Its real good. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
AFAIK, none
May be there are some mods lying somewhere, but never felt of trying to search as the game was good enough as it was presented.

Alok

Adventurer
Now game is getting pretty interesting . . Got teleportation and darkness sight:)

btw one more game which graphics were not impressive is Fallout New Vegas , though game was great.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
talking about Darkness sight - it's used for what ? at-least I did not find any use of it.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
can anyone please help!?!?
two major problems!!
1> game in widescreen only!! checked every way possible to get it to full screen , but not happening
2> game crashes after each level. mine is a nvidia gpu not an ati which is supposed to have crashes when played with ..some websites say atleast.
help!!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Isn't the name self explaining itself ??

nah ... there was not much darkness in the game, without that skill everything is visible even at night time.

You mean that perk which is used to look through walls to pin point enemy positions?

did not know that it will make you see through walls but we need to upgrade this for that, right ?

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
okay even if you guys didn't help me out. i fixed it myself...for crashes and etc just decrease the video quality settings. and for the widescreen problem , well that i could't find a solution.
so ha!
hope this helps for people who suffered like me and didn't get any help from the forum guys.:cry::pullhair:

Top Bottom