Dishonored Discussion Thread

Flash

Lost in speed
Dishonored is a first-person stealth action video game being developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is scheduled to be released sometime in 2012 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.[1] Harvey Smith, known for his past work on the Deus Ex franchise as well as Thief: Deadly Shadows, and Raf Colantonio, who worked on Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, are the lead designers on the game

Well, i guessed that from the Gameplay.
Won't it be even more cool, if it is a 3rd-person?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
But it's one of the best stealth games. The environment is sooooo awesome. It's a mix between old times and future times. Some screens:

*i.imgur.com/Q7BGw.jpg

*i.imgur.com/CA1Ps.jpg

*i.imgur.com/qUfS1.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uNP2y.jpg

*i.imgur.com/6wjbQ.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Why the graphics look 90ish ?

The art style of this game is very unique. Steampunk city, yet futuristic machines. The animations are good, facial and all. It's nothing like any other game before. An awesome new IP.

I think they purposely made it look like '90s, to have 'that' feeling.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yeah graphics do look a bit outdated :p But not an issue since people seem to say the gameplay is awesome. At the end of the day that is what matters more.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah graphics do look a bit outdated :p But not an issue since people seem to say the gameplay is awesome. At the end of the day that is what matters more.

It's not outdated. The art style is like that. They purposefully made it look outdated. The animations, lighting is all awesome, sometimes better than Borderlands 2 [especially animations].

My 'mad-me-for-some-games' is coming back from Crysis to this.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
OK. 'Nuff of screens. Some gameplay here.

[YOUTUBE]Q6Lc8v0mmsU[/YOUTUBE]
Open the door and boom! There are many such "Holy ****!" moments from bad guys' POV.

[YOUTUBE]QkvmTd2we4U[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]_fHioXtJLok[/youtube]

[youtube]v3DK3r6nGts[/youtube]

Last edited:
Top Bottom