Diablo III Discussion

Symbianlover

Always on net
I have a diablo II dvd but the game isn't so much good what I expect from it.So I dont want to buy any diablo series game becoze its a waste of money.

gameranand

Living to Play
It must be. Although I also didn't liked playing Diablo 2 but that was because of very old graphics but I do agree that gameplay was rock solid.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well I didn't expected that kinda graphics from Diablo 2 but man if you play this game after playing DAO, Fallout 3 etc. then the graphics of this decade year old game just becomes unbearable.

gameranand

Living to Play
Na bro I ain't comparing them. I am just saying that once you have played these gems you just can't go back to decade year old games even they are great thats why I waiting for Diablo 3 because I have seen gameplay trailers of this game and its looks good and Diablo 2 had a nice gameplay mechanics so I can expect that from Diablo 3.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yup. Gameplay is kick-a$$ and still, i love to play old games regardless of the missing eye-candy. Who cares eye-candy, if the gameplay is good. I am playing GTA3 now and pretty much enjoying it. But it's my personal opinion and may be not everyone is enjoying playing old games like Contra... :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I do enjoy games like mario or contra but you know when you move from them its like I want something extra graphics. I just can't play games who comes in between just like this.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I guess they are still thinking on whether to release the game or stop it where it is now. :D
I am not a fanboi or neither RPG lover, but since i loved the previous installments, sure i have some hype and expectation for this game. Let's see when this game gonna hit the shelves.... :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah Duke Nukem Forever took 14 years to complete the development and its just falling behind by a couple of years,

Guys I've updated the original post with videos and also a few posts later there are a bunch of goodies as well.

I have a diablo II dvd but the game isn't so much good what I expect from it.So I dont want to buy any diablo series game becoze its a waste of money.

well dude if you don't like it, don't. that's it.
its no good trying to say if the money is worth or not.

its years away from release still, calm down.

its not really far away.
beta WILL be released this year...and then six months later....the big launch.

@gaurav
can u give me a piece of info regarding this game
i've heard this game is a legend
but how's the interface/story/gameplay?
and also is it like rpg+fantasy?
plz tell in lil detail version

I've posted gameplay videos in the original post.
Do check it. You'll get an idea of the gameplay mechanic, environmental interaction etc.
Did you know Diablo III has implemented the Havok physics engine to achieve advanced environmental interaction, i.e destructible environment.

Yes it is fantasy rpg. Its full of lore that'll guarantee to keep you engrossed.
I suggest you get a hold of the six diablo books that have been published.
You'll know the history behind the game very well.

Also you can go to wikipedia to get an idea of what to expect.

i have a Diablo III trailer that digit provided in one of the DVD. the date on the trailer says: 9/22/2008.

hope Blizzard don't rename it Diablo III Forever :lol:

PS: never played any Hack & Slash game. so D3 maybe my first.

Sam yeah i know. I saw trailer the first on Digit DVD as well and i was excited ever since. :D

Yep that teaser is old.
It was shown when D3 was confirmed fro the time in 2008.
Shortly after, a conference in Paris was held to satiate the hunger of the madly excited diablo fans of the world.
That was the first gameplay video and Blizzcon started having D3 from the following year.

Last edited:

Neuron

Electronic.
If Diablo 3 comes out this year,i'm sure it will be tight battle between Crysis 2 and D3 for the game of the year title.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Diablo 3 comes out this year,i'm sure it will be tight battle between Crysis 2 and D3 for the game of the year title.
Crysis 2 might get best achievement in visual engineering award. Nothing more.

Top Bottom