DesiTorrents is closed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
From the site:

DT is offline!

Our financial situation has been critical for the past few months, and the donations very slow. Since DT is a torrent site, our advertisers are not being kind to us either. You may have noticed recently that all the ads were removed from the site.

Currently we are looking for donations or else we'll be forced to shut this site down. The traffic is increasing and so is the cost of maintaining our servers.

Please donate, even if its a small amount and save this website. DT will be closed until we have reached our goal amount. In the mean while, we'll be studying other strategies to overcome the rising bills. Thanks.

*www.desitorrents.com/forums/

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Whats going on with torrent sites and other warez sites??

Pw was closed, then demonoid for some time and now DT.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Damn...It was soo cool site..
(I downloaded 20 GBs from there :D)
I wish they dont close it for forever.:-(
Someone should donate...
(Dont look at me like that I am just a student, I cant donate...)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
bhai jis din digit forum me avatar image ka size increase ho jaye ga uss din mera avatar change ho jaye ga mujhe nai lag ta hai ki aasa ho paye ga :D

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
@gaurav_indian, just block his avataar in firefox. thats what i and many others on this forum have done to avoid seeing his ugly face.

praka123

left this forum longback
@nightmare:mahodayji,bahut si aise log hai jinko raat ko aapke avtar dekhke sone nahi aate :D kripya aap avtar badal ne ki sochenge?

and I hope this is the site (or b^torrents :? ) from which if i try d/ling some files,will be showing a message at Azureus like "maamu!torrent ratio kam hai,upload karo" on the d/l line and doesnot allow non-uploaders :D

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Same msg now also. Hey how did their donate line(Red line) got reset?? I mean yesterday only I saw it was 1/4 completed and now again at starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom