Dark Souls III

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The offending post was deleted. He wasn't referring to your post.

I am also thinking of trying something different this time. 2 handed warrior seems an option.
In The Ringed City DLC there is a Ringed Knight Paired Greatsword, which is basically two dual wielded Greatswords. You could target to acquire that.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Oh shit, im so sorry lol.. mods trolled me.. I was referring to a guy who posted piracy link for DS3.. Seems mods totally wiped his post and left me pointing at u
I realized late, I thought you were replying to another thread and posted here by mistake.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finally finished both DLCs.
Ashes Of Ariandel is good but a bit too short IMO with a decent story. My only complaint is that the bosses are a bit too hard and you won' t survive long if you do not summon help.
The Ringed City is relatively much larger compared to Ashes Of Ariandel though the story is not particularly ground breaking, but its still fun to play. This DLC has an interesting covenant which allows you to basically become a boss in one of the boss fights against other players. Once again the bosses are hard as shit and you will need help if you want to beat them.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
FromSoftware teased a new game at the game awards event:

I don't think this is a Dark Souls game but perhaps another souls-like?

Edit: Same video added to their official YouTube channel

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
FromSoftware teased a new game at the game awards event:

I don't think this is a Dark Souls game but perhaps another souls-like?

Edit: Same video added to their official YouTube channel

really hope its Bloodborne 2, almost been 3 years since the first came out...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Please no PS4 exclusive please no ps4 exclusive
Bloodborne's IP is owned by Sony, not From Software. So all Bloodborne games will be Playstation exclusives unless Sony decides otherwise.

Though, I don't think this will be Bloodborne 2 but will only know for sure on the 15th.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
i got Dark Souls III now, its going at 75 % off.
Total 1.6k for seasonpass + base game. IDK why steam is selling premium edition for 2.1k, when the base + season pass is cheaper

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That was fun. Coop makes the game a joke though. However, there are some bosses that I cannot beat without summoning help.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Please no PS4 exclusive please no ps4 exclusive
I dug up this old article that gives some leaked info about the next game, but we cannot confirm if this is true until From officially announce something.

Phantom Wail is From Software’s next PS4 exclusive, according to this rumour, but the details sound a lot like Absolver

Nerevarine

Incarnate
@Desmond lets continue playing after 8th, after my FUP resets.

I saw there are no twinblades in dark souls 3, i mean the darth maul kind :(
I had much fun in dark souls 2 with those.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
@Desmond lets continue playing after 8th, after my FUP resets.

I saw there are no twinblades in dark souls 3, i mean the darth maul kind :(
I had much fun in dark souls 2 with those.
There is sellsword twinswords. It's in the same area where you get the Farron Coal, I had forgotten about it because I got focused on killing that Black Knight that day.

There are actually many twin weapons added to Dark Souls 3. There is "Onikiri and Ubadachi" which are twin wielded katanas, there is "Brigand's twindaggers" which are actually pretty useless, "Gotthardt's Twinswords", "Drang Twinspears", "Drang Twinhammers", etc. that I can tell from the top of my head.

You can get details on all of these from the Fextralife wiki.

Top Bottom