CPU/Chipset News

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Analyzing Intel Core M Performance: How 5Y10 can beat 5Y71 & the OEMs' Dilemma

Details of AMD Zen 16-core x86 APU emerge - CPU - News - HEXUS.net

AMD?s Carrizo: Higher efficiency, better performance, and a huge leap for battery life | ExtremeTech

vkl

Cyborg Agent
AMD?s 2016-2017 x86 Roadmap: Zen Is In, Skybridge Is Out
AMD?s K12 ARM CPU Now In 2017
AMD Financial Analyst Day 2015 Round-Up

*images.anandtech.com/doci/9239/AMDCPUPlatforms_575px.jpg

Desktop users will be happy to know that the first Zen processor out the door will be AMD’s high-end desktop CPU (AMD was very deliberate in this, it’s not an APU). AMD will be aiming high and then cascading Zen down into APUs and lower-end products.

Said Zen CPU will use a new AMD platform – AM4 – which will also support DDR4. Unlike the Dozer family, all of AMD’s desktop CPUs will use the same AM4 platform/socket, so when AMD does ramp up their Zen APU, it too will be on AM4 and not its own socket, simplifying the process.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Only thing bothering me is that they don't even showed a working model(like the Bulldozer announcement) and created this big hype. People will only see 40% increase in performance from the graph.

Hope they deliver upto their promise else it will kill AMD cpu market and Intel will sell mainstream i7s at Rs.50000.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Skylake (microarchitecture) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, Will they be available in India by Q4, 2015?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Intel Reveals 10 Broadwell CPUs, Most With Iris Pro Graphics; Five New Xeons, Too

Broadwell: Intel Core i5-5675C And i7-5775C Review

Top Bottom