"Could not Open Install.Log File!" Problem Solved!!

Have you ever faced the "Could not Open Install.Log File!" Problem while uninstalling appl

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonytoff

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Khattam!!! you da man,

I also encountered this problem from installing a THREE mobile USB modem using "wise install".
Windowlicker - you should look for the file just called "INSTALL" ...the LOG.file part is just the description of what it is.
Find it then cut and paste it to the desktop, then try and uninstall it. You will need to confirm the files new desktop location.

Thanks to everyone,

Anthony.

dracoaugsto

well i´m join to this forum just to say thnks from argentina !! i´ve been trying to solve this problem for months !! thnk you very much !!
See you !!

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
LOL, someone's using multiple ID's to thank himself...what a bumping spree...

wtf?? how can you say that.. try a Could not find install.log in google and see how the views count went to 10k.

A also get PMs about this topic. Do you think I also send PMs to myself?? i aint that sick.

tonytoff

here here!! well said.

I was going to respond when I saw that post by Krazy Bluez...it proper pissed me off.
I was stuck one day so Googled the problem and landed here...looks like a few others have as well....whats so strange about it, it happens everyday all over the internet.

thanks once again, and as I said before Khattam...you da man!!!

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
here here!! well said.

I was going to respond when I saw that post by Krazy Bluez...it proper pissed me off.
I was stuck one day so Googled the problem and landed here...looks like a few others have as well....whats so strange about it, it happens everyday all over the internet.

thanks once again, and as I said before Khattam...you da man!!!

thanks for your response tony.

But your Post only proves him right. (I mean if I were to create new IDs to thank myself, I would also have created the id tonytoff and speak in favor of myself).

Mods! Can you delete this thread for good. This only contains the Link BTW. It deserves to be trashed.

Nightwolf

Why should they delete a thread that contains useful information that continues to help people? Don't let one troll get under your skin.

retro_smile

All I have to say is booyaa and thank you. It worked. Also I found it kind of funny that Verizon recommended your post to uninstall their program. Hooray for the smart people.

blade1953

Hi
Just found this thread....I went to..START/SEARCH:type in file that you are trying to delete...in my case it was CUBASE...then delete it from there....took all of 5 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom