[Praise] Corsair 300R Side Window Panel Replacement and Grommets for 300R

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

I have requested for Corsair 300R Window Side Panel with some Grommets for 300R from Corsair USA. They raised a Ticket and asked me to send a copy of my Cabinet's Invoice as proof of my Purchase. I sent them as requested by them. Then on the very same day they have sent me confirmation of request for Windows Side Panel and Grommets which will be sent as a courtesy from them. They also said that I need not send them the replacement panel as a matter of fact. But if I want to send them that panel I need to send them to an address specified by them.
But here's the twist of the whole story. I even requested the same replacement from Corsair India and they told me wait until Monday,23rd,Sep,2013 for their reply. See the promptness of Corsair USA when compared to our's guys. I really appreciate Corsair USA on their part for their Prompt reply.

Reason for Replacement: Incompatibility of my Side panel with Corsair 300R as it is dented on the edges.
Rating for Corsair USA: 10/10

ReVo_007

Right off the assembly line
Agreed. I had a similar damaged side panel which was replaced by the shop but they didnt provide me with a usb 3 to usb2 converter. Went to corsair USA support forum then opened a ticket and got the missing converter in 3 days :) . Procedure was same as yours, so yes the extra buck spent on corsair is really worth it :).

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just received Corsair 300R Window Side-Panel & Corsair 600T Grommet Kit from Corsair USA based in Hong Kong.

I am gonna fit the window to my existing 300R case and also fit the 600T grommets to it to finish my cable management...

Top Bottom