Controlling your child activities is made easy in *REMOVED* app

Kamogelo

Right off the assembly line
Don't give smartphones and tablets to kids instead of relying on any app to do your job.
After I noticed my girl watching the content, not appropriate according to her age, I was stressed over web well-being of my daughter to prevent her to the content not suitable for the children through mobile phones and tablets. So I decided to try the *REMOVED*. I was amazed because of its wonderful working and conclude that it must be introduced on the kid's telephone or tablet. When *REMOVED* is presented then you can remotely screen and control kid's gadget by signing into your web control just according to your dreams. This app is available on both the iOS and Android.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
After I noticed my girl watching the content, not appropriate according to her age, I was stressed over web well-being of my daughter to prevent her to the content not suitable for the children through mobile phones and tablets. So I decided to try the *REMOVED*. I was amazed because of its wonderful working and conclude that it must be introduced on the kid's telephone or tablet. When *REMOVED* is presented then you can remotely screen and control kid's gadget by signing into your web control just according to your dreams. This app is available on both the iOS and Android.

If you want to prevent kids from accidentally viewing content not suitable for the children through mobile phones and tablets, don't give them mobiles and tablets.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Yeah. I agreed to your point. But due to the advancements in technology, it's not possible to prevent them from using Mobile phones and Tablets. By controlling their activities safely, we can satisfy with ourselves that they are safe. So it's my opinion.
Then again an app isn't going to keep them "safe" from every content not suitable for children.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
How much old is your kid?
If she's teen, there no way you can control what she sees.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Nice ninja advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom