Confused to purchase iPhone NOW!?

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
[MENTION=154704]billubakra[/MENTION] lol, don't want to blame..but you actually started the android vs apple war here :D I can understand your -ve feelings for apple though. It is a dream/perfect device for many, but crap for the other masses.
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION] congrats on your purchase..did you take advantange of "Apple days" offer on flipkart?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION] congrats on your purchase..did you take advantange of "Apple days" offer on flipkart?

no but i got it @27.5k on amazon. was fk offering more cheaper?
the size is absolutely perfect , it fits into my every pocket and its fast too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Congrats,How much ?

Its costed me 30k for 64GB.

- - - Updated - - -

no but i got it @27.5k on amazon. was fk offering more cheaper?
the size is absolutely perfect , it fits into my every pocket and its fast too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here they told me if i had HDFC Credit Card i would get 3000 Cashback. But i didn't have one. So costed 30k. But still just love it. Smooth, charges pretty much quickly, doesn't get hot. Neat and organised interface. Got complementary tampered glass and transparent rubber case.

PS: Touch behaves wierdly due to tampered glass.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION] never mind, FK was selling it at 31k...64GB variant wasn't under the offer. You've got it at nice price point! [MENTION=55665]IronCruz[/MENTION] I don't think Apple products require any kind of screen protection. I own Ipad and Ipod touch for past 3-4 years, without screen protection, and didn't get a single scratch on the screens. I guess they do something different with the glass they use, it also feels kinda different from other devices.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=166916]theterminator[/MENTION] never mind, FK was selling it at 31k...64GB variant wasn't under the offer. You've got it at nice price point! [MENTION=55665]IronCruz[/MENTION] I don't think Apple products require any kind of screen protection. I own Ipad and Ipod touch for past 3-4 years, without screen protection, and didn't get a single scratch on the screens. I guess they do something different with the glass they use, it also feels kinda different from other devices.

true , even Im of the same view that apple devices don't need any glass protection . i have 3 iphones & an ipad without any screen protection even after rugged use. though back covers are important coz these are very slippery devices. i had my 5S without back cover for a week since old one broke and it started felling off my hand and got some scratches.
Also accessories market for iphones is one thing I love , there's a huge variety of products which may cater to everyones needs.

Top Bottom