Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netguy

In To The World
@gagandeep .... +1 .... me 2 hate jap toons .... they suck .... & they r ruling CN ....

CN in HINDI sucks more with bekar translation .... cablewala says HINDI & ENG ko sub is diff, i dont think so .....

havent seen CN 4 many months ....

Ha....!! here i get the CN in my native language Telugu...

i like scooby doo a lot..... and i dint even miss a single show..(NOT NOW)

now i hate tat show ....coz dat program is now being aired in telugu dubbed version.....oh god...!!

utsav

damn busy...
true brother... true./..

everything they have now and run the whole channel is to moneytise..

there was time i never left the place..

My fav were
dexter
power zone ( anybody remember??)
flinstones
popeye
swat cats..
captain planet..(awesome one)
JOHNY QUEST ( the "matrix" of cartoon @ those times )
etc etc

Now its full of some Sh!t cartoon with long spike hairs and other Sh!ts..
+1 i hate those spike haired cartoon.and swat cats were rocking

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
anybody remember Ninja Robots, Heidi, ghostbusters, MIB??
Had never missed a single episode of all those cartoons.Infact I had followed Ninja Robots the complete season both the times when it was aired on CN.Same goes for Heidi which was a truly heart warming cartoon.I liked MIB to some extent but not that much.If you mean Extreme Ghostbusters then that was completely brilliant.Eduardo FTW! :D

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
There was a time when I used to watch CN all the time without getting bored. But now can't stand any cartoon other than DBZ.. I really miss Johny Quest, Dexter's Lab, Flinstones, Jetsons and many more. Now the only cartoons worth watching are Shinchan and DBZ.

R.I.P Original CN :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Are you kidding me? The old Jonny Quest is already out on DVD long back.You can look up for it on Amazon.So is Superman:The Animated series,Batman of the Future,Batman:The Animated Series,Wacky Races,Top Cat,Yogi Bear,Space Ghost,Mangilla Gorilla,Dasdartly & Muttley.Heck even Sitting Ducks Season 1 is out on DVD.

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
Tom and Jerry was the best i have ever seen.
Besides, i also liked to watch Popeye, Swat Cats, Captain Planet, Jetsons, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Scooby Dooby, etc.
I have not followed any of them for quite a long time, so have no idea about the current situation of CN.
But reading your comments tell me that its better i am not following.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I was a CN Addict. I cant remember about the ads in the channel when i was in class 3. I believe the ads were too less. I stopped watching CN from 2001

does anyone remember 'The Centurions", "Ninja Robots" and "Ghost Busters" ? They used to come one after the other and back in class one, I loved them.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! There won't be a single person on the planet who can deny that they haven't seen or heard about Cartoon Network,EVER.;)

A

Amfam

what about others ?

cartoon network was really good.. :p

but at the same time do u all remember other shows that were running..
does any one remember watching "different strokes" , "silver spoons" , "Slimer and the Ghost busters" and "who is the boss"

any 1 remembers "the gaint robot" ?? :cool:

that was the best time.. i used to come home frm school n watch these things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom