Cartoon Network Channel Then & Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
the cartoon network back where i stayed in philippines isnt adulterated. it shows the same shows as the us ones including some rare ones that arent here. it has the complete cartton network original collection which is still airing and less ads. in india cn is more like an advertising channel . IT ALSO HAS POOR INDIAN VOICE OVERS

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I used to watch Cartoon Network all day when I was a kid. My mom would beat the crap out of me for that but still I watched. Cartoons like Swat Kats, Centurions, Ninja robots, dex lab, flintstones, jetsons, Jhonny Quest/Bravo, Top Cats, Yogi bear, scooby doo where are you, and many more were my fav. There was also a show which showed action cartoons like birdman, space ghost, etc. which kicked ass. But now its crap crap crap. Pathetic shows, hindi dubbing, stupid ads, the list goes on. Now I watch Animax instead. The japanese anime are really cool. For e.g. Detective School Q, hungry heart, fullmetal alchemist, ghost in school, the getbackers, samurai X, etc.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I can confirm that no Johnny Quest episodes are being aired as of now.The Real Adventures of Johny quest was taken off air a long time back.The classic one is lost in oblivion.Boomerang is a channel which is available only on Dish TV I suppose for now.Not sure if cable operators have started beaming it but still we need it.:(

Rahim

Married!
I always looked forward to watching Dexter at 5 PM weekdays with a hot cup of Coffee:D But now its Shinchan on Hungama.
Alas those were old days and i am now hooked to History Channel all the time(for the last 5 months i have seen ESPN & History Channel and nothing else)

adi007

Youngling
i love Dexter.......dunno whether it's still there or not...now i ain't watching TV anymore coz same episodes not only in CN but nearly all channels ...i juts watch some news channel that's all...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even I also hate those new stupid Japanese 'action' cartoons. Are they even Cartoons??.......And when those Japanese-Chinese who ever they are fight......they say "Ha ho ha.........ya...he ho" which is actually damn funny.

Those CN guys have also stopped airing Batman, Superman which were good and even interesting. I am ready to watch the repeated shows of Scooby Doo but not these rubbish Programmes...

My favourite cartoon of all time is Transformers........

Anyways, at the moment Disney Channel is better than CN in terms of quality......

And yes one cartoon is worth watching, "Shin Chan" on Hungama......... Watch it, and you'll forget any other cartoon.......

V

vaibhavtek

Sinchan is the best cartoon in Hangama... *www.imgx.org/pfiles/5375/images.jpg

btw Doremon and Kitretsu are also awesom.

Sinchan is the best cartoon in Hangama... *www.imgx.org/pfiles/5375/images.jpg

btw Doremon and Kitretsu are also awesom.
I hate cartoons nowadays.Its better to play DBZ (whole story) on PS2 rather than watch repetitive episodes on CN:mad:
i need all those toons back,flintstones,centurions,swat cats,johny quest,jetsons,justice league,x men evolution,batman,batman of the future,spiderman,dexter,PPgirls,johny brovo and thosr milo and maggi ads not the diaper and saffola ads.
Someone bring those golden days back!!!

anispace

dattebayo
yeah shinchan is really good. thats the only japanese cartoon thats dubbed perfectly in Hindi. The English dub shown on Cartoon Network in US sucks.

anybody remember Ninja Robots, Heidi, ghostbusters, MIB??

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Dishtv exclusive 'Boomerang' Classic Cartoons Channel...
*img144.imageshack.us/img144/1308/boomeranggm2.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom