Camera talk...

CRACING

Journeyman
Hello Friends,

Finally I have sold my camera. Had lot of negotiations with many buyers and finalized for 19k single lens with one of serious buyer. For the other lens (55-200) he was offering only 1-2k which is too low so I didn't sell it. He took the camera+kit lens today and paid full cash. :)

Now the hunt begins for new/used Nikon DSLR body. Unfortunately Paytm withdrawn 25% cb and replaced it to 20% so I'll have to wait if I wish to buy D5300.

As of used D7100, I have asked the seller if he wants to sell body only and yet to receive reply. However, I don't think he will because he is upgrading to full frame. I cannot afford full kit for 40k

Thanks...
Best Regards

CRACING

Journeyman
One suggestion, all the ecom sites are going to do high discount sales near Diwali. If you can wait that long then definitely buy then

Sure, I will wait for best offers. The other lens (55-200mm) is almost sold too. I got a buyer for 8k and he is coming tomorrow to take it.

Totally I got 27k which is more then my expectation and now I can go for D5300 with dual lens. I hope the 25% Paytm cb will return soon and I'll buy the camera from jj metha seller. :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
Guys is there any mobile application where I upload and share here. Flickr, insta are all image sharing. I want a cloud sort of.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Guys is there any mobile application where I upload and share here. Flickr, insta are all image sharing. I want a cloud sort of.
What's the difference between "cloud sort" and flickr?
Flickr and insta both have mobile app, I hope you know that...

sujoyp

Grand Master
I know that nac...i haveit on mobile..but then i will have to create a saperate profile . i dontwant mobile pics on my flickr profile

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I know that nac...i haveit on mobile..but then i will have to create a saperate profile . i dontwant mobile pics on my flickr profile
Create a separate profile then, or you can restrict who can view what pictures. By restricting, mobile photos will be limited to few people or just you.

raja manuel

In the zone
I would like just the opposite - a non-mobile oriented image storing/sharing site. I don't need to give every website my phone number.

Sujoy, if you're building a website wouldn't you be able to host images the way you want?

sujoyp

Grand Master
No no you all are getting it wrong..i just want to upload my pics from my mobile..but if i share on insta people will be able to see all good bad pics..
If i create a flickr profile then i will have to switch between my main profile and this one..

But i guess flickr profile is a easy idea

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
No no you all are getting it wrong..i just want to upload my pics from my mobile..but if i share on insta people will be able to see all good bad pics..
If i create a flickr profile then i will have to switch between my main profile and this one..

But i guess flickr profile is a easy idea
Then don't upload those not good photos. No one will be seeing them.
If you're mobile have an option to have two number of same apps, you don't have to switch between two profiles (if you decide to have two separate profiles) or like already said, just keep one profile and keep the not good photos in private.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Hmmm ok let me see what can be done...mobile pics arenot as good as dslr ones..so was thinking to keep it saperate

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

I am using Mega on the PC for cloud backup of my photos. Not really sure what you want to do but it has 50GB free storage.
It has an mobile app and it says you can use it to share as well but I haven't used mobile version.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am using Mega on the PC for cloud backup of my photos. Not really sure what you want to do but it has 50GB free storage.
It has an mobile app and it says you can use it to share as well but I haven't used mobile version.
Thats great...I will check this

sujoyp

Grand Master
Good times for photography is comming :) I mean by atmosphere . I have already lined up for this and next weekend for outdoors :)
Will be going to Satara Kaas Vally on 23rd ...hope flowers have blossomed .

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes..but its raining in mumbai from morning ...will try to go tomorrow

Rain rain go away...come only on weekday :D

CRACING

Journeyman
Hello Friends,

Few days ago I visited a local Nikon store to check D5300. Its a nice looking camera and feels more advanced. Handling isn't as comfortable as my previously dslr, may be because the location of buttons is different and it weights a little more. Articulated screen is good and would be useful sometimes. AF-P lens is very fast, accurate and makes no sound. However, there is noticeable vignetting wide open in raw format.

Another thing I noticed is the color of lcd. It looks little yellowish or warm. My D3200 had blueish lcd. I don't know why is it so. Shop keeper had no idea about this and I had no time to compare with other cameras. Today I researched about it online and found this article. Even the highend Nikon D4, D800 has such warm tint and Nikon says its accurate (Link). Do you have any idea about this?

Cost for single lens kit is 38k and dual lens kit 48k. Its much higher then online stores. Anyway, I'm waiting for offers on Amazon and flipkart festive sales. Lets see what happens. :)

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom