By Demand [May 2013]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to
*img502.imageshack.us/img502/1421/editory.png
Suggestions for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to
*img829.imageshack.us/img829/9820/bydemandtext.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for DVD content
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list of suggestions to the DVD email id mentioned above. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVD. Keep adding more interesting sites to the list...

Software: Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games: GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers: Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers: Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music: Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: vodo.net
PS: To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

Flash

Lost in speed
So, finally a BY DEMAND thread.

Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 Jump Start: (01a) Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development Part 1 | Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 Jump Start | Channel 9

All the 20 videos of it..
With the arrival of Lumia in April, it will be a perfect combination.

OP
Sid_gamer

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@thetechfreak

We always provide an office suite in our essentials every month,

foobar2000 will be added to the DVD.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Sid_gamer I actually implied you guys should give LibreOffice v4.0

Anyways more requests:

1. Calibre
It‘s a great eBook manager for PC.
Link: *download.cnet.com/Calibre/3000-20412_4-10910277.html

2. Firefox 20

3. CCleaner 4
Download: *www.piriform.com/ccleaner

4. Thunderbird 17
Download: *filehippo.com/download_thunderbird/

Sorry for my multiple requests. Its been a long time since I requested Software :)

rajshri production movies archives like mera naam joker , bootpolish etc one by one. Much better than black and white non watchable movies

ajit1

Broken In
pc games like vice city,maxpayne,project IGI all ver , the though are not free android games ,ringtone

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
pc games like vice city,maxpayne,project IGI all ver , the though are not free android games ,ringtone

How on planet Earth will a mag provide games like these for free :lol:

I really don't want digit to provide ringtones and things.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There are some free-digital-download games available.
I guess, Digit once gave POP:SOT freely in some month's DVD.

That was one exception and that too needed a US address hence I could not use.

GTA VC, IGI are free digital downloads? Which site is giving them for free? Don't tell me its free on a P2P site :rofl:

Flash

Lost in speed
GTA VC, IGI are free digital downloads? Which site is giving them for free? Don't tell me its free on a P2P site :rofl:

I said "There are some", not specifically to GTA VC, IGI.
Top 50 best free games you should play today | News | TechRadar

A previous ThinkDigit DVD (of 2013) already contained that content. Check it out.
Digit-January-2013 [OMEGA]

@OP: How about *store.steampowered.com/app/11020/
With the thinkdigit playdate going on, lots of people will join over a weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom