Buying advice needed..... Seriously!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
that sounds intriguing, although it sounds weird to have a companion even after purchasing such an expensive device but it would solve problems of saving power by not keeping the PC on unnecessarily. However, is there any player on iOS which is better than MX? I find it playing almost every format & the subtitle searching & downloading feature is a gem. I've seen issues of licensing in Players on the App Store.

VLC maybe? works ok for me but I dont really use it for movies as such
mostly for browsing these days

- - - Updated - - -

iphones have good battery life, androids had excellent battery life, but took a step backwards to good for 2K display

6S has better battery life than 6

Very frankly,I feel androids have an inconsistent battery life
theres no knowing when itll be better or worse
ios on the other hand may not be great but its fairly consistent in some regard

Very frankly,I feel androids have an inconsistent battery life
theres no knowing when itll be better or worse
ios on the other hand may not be great but its fairly consistent in some regard

In general, yeah android has inconsistent battery life ... Phones with same specs from 2 different manufacturers will have different battery life

But i what i mentioned is true, 2014 android flagships had better battery life compared to 2015 flagships & all iphones... If a iphone has the battery capacity similar to android ones, then iphones will easily provide better battery life

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
So in the end after much deliberations & thought process I realised that spending >50k on a phone is mere stupidity. I went ahead with 16GB iPhone 5S @25k in Jan 2016 & since day 1, I regret having made this decision. Now all my photos are on icloud & I am on the edge as far as available space is concerned. After a few clicks, space gets full & i'm no longer able to click a photo. Thats embarrassing infront of your friends . The screen is too small to read literature, you need to continuously scroll to read an article. Apps take decent sometimes longer amount of time to load. What I like about it is the ability to use it with one hand, not having a bulky phone around fits right in my every pocket, lighter than prev iphone 4. But now I'm done with it. I need a new device & now I will not compromise with internal storage.
Things are a bit different this time. I've handed over my opo to bro so I've not used an android since long. After watching videos of S7 Edge, I think android has a lot to offer.
My main issue is now my budget, I once thought I could easily get a loan from Bajaj based on salary but now its not the case. Few weeks earlier, I was literally passing by a local shop of apple where I was about to purchase 7 Plus 128 GB ( stupidity takes over me again ) but due to low CIBIL score was not sanctioned a loan of 80k by Bajaj .
In the end I want a phone with high storage, better after sales support, better battery life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
So in the end after much deliberations & thought process I realised that spending >50k on a phone is mere stupidity. I went ahead with 16GB iPhone 5S @25k in Jan 2016 & since day 1, I regret having made this decision. Now all my photos are on icloud & I am on the edge as far as available space is concerned. After a few clicks, space gets full & i'm no longer able to click a photo. Thats embarrassing infront of your friends . The screen is too small to read literature, you need to continuously scroll to read an article. Apps take decent sometimes longer amount of time to load. What I like about it is the ability to use it with one hand, not having a bulky phone around fits right in my every pocket, lighter than prev iphone 4. But now I'm done with it. I need a new device & now I will not compromise with internal storage.
Things are a bit different this time. I've handed over my opo to bro so I've not used an android since long. After watching videos of S7 Edge, I think android has a lot to offer.
My main issue is now my budget, I once thought I could easily get a loan from Bajaj based on salary but now its not the case. Few weeks earlier, I was literally passing by a local shop of apple where I was about to purchase 7 Plus 128 GB ( stupidity takes over me again ) but due to low CIBIL score was not sanctioned a loan of 80k by Bajaj .
In the end I want a phone with high storage, better after sales support, better battery life.

Get yourself a moto G5+ It has SDcard slot,Camera is very good,Battery life is good too to be honest spending 50k or more is plain stupidity now a days a 15k android phone can do everything a iphone does also not to mention you may lose your phone any moment and poof 50k gone down the drain.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
thinking of purchasing SE 64 GB ...available @27.5k amazon.... its a fast phone with 6S processor.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170407/da3f7b4f940f784c941009300ab01cfc.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170407/751d432a5746524ed9cb0890b1b4955f.jpg

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Been using this since 2 days. The OS is very fluid since processor is of 6S...and finally for the first time in 3 yrs im not low on storage on an apple device

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
impressed with the battery life, charged to 99% at 8:30 am ...right now its 88% at 3:18pm with light to moderate usage ....yesterday battery drained from 88% to 57% during my all day trip of 80kms & playing an hour of games

Top Bottom