BSNL BB 900 'really unlimited' plan

OP
nilanko

nilanko

Banned
No need to stay awake whole nite u can use scheduler in u r download manager along with auto shutdown option.
Browse in daylite and just leave u r pc on during nite.
It does work,one nite and 4gb would be poured to ur hdd from the wire! Else with 512kbps practical dwnd speed would be 40kbps and for 4gb it would take some 29hrs=electricity and time wasted! Go for the nite unlimited plan.
I created a download schedule in IDM and started it before sleeping. Only 1 file was downloaded and the rest were not. Why? I have set it to download 1 file at a time.

lm2k

Journeyman
I created a download schedule in IDM and started it before sleeping. Only 1 file was downloaded and the rest were not. Why? I have set it to download 1 file at a time.

did u check if the other files were in the download que tab in the scheduler window?

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
No need to stay awake whole nite u can use scheduler in u r download manager along with auto shutdown option.
Browse in daylite and just leave u r pc on during nite.
It does work,one nite and 4gb would be poured to ur hdd from the wire! Else with 512kbps practical dwnd speed would be 40kbps and for 4gb it would take some 29hrs=electricity and time wasted! Go for the nite unlimited plan.

I hope you know that the internet has to be reconnected after the Night time begins and reconnected before night time ends to be be counted as a night time download.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
I hope you know that the internet has to be reconnected after the Night time begins and reconnected before night time ends to be be counted as a night time download.

is it so ?
since the inception of dataone i never done anything lyk tis and got ryt billing !

lm2k

Journeyman

I used to get it done by using my modem as dialup and set it to auto connect. Now its nearly 7months passed I removed my bb500(2.5gbpm in daylite limit) plan,but one of my friend who is on bbgfn500 plan told that he leaves his pc and modem on over nite and havent recieved a huge bill. I think bsnl guys hav fixed it.
Also when I used to dwnd a huge file I was able to extend my dwnd for some 15 min beyond 8am without getting charged,but now this dosent work anymore.

gowthamgam

Right off the assembly line
does anyone knows that how to get back the 4mbps speed for another 8gb in a same month.I KNOW.and i got the speed of 8 to 13mbps.:cool:

jagdish

Journeyman
As far as i know there no such thing like unlimited plan they have 20 to 30gb limit, yes after 8gb speed will reduced from 4gbps to 256kbps.

Top Bottom