• I will sit lame @ home..

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anispace

dattebayo
@esumitkumar

Well if u think BJP is that great and firm against Terrorism why couldnt they stop the bomb blasts in Gujarat and Karnataka where they are in power.

Dont give this crap about Congress being soft on terror.

BJP is the one who is dividing and instigating the people with their Hindutva crap. Its they who started all this mess with the Gujarat riots in 2002. Were there any Bomb blasts and other such attacks on major Indian cities before 2002. Terrorism in Kashmir is a different issue so dont point that out.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Dont give this crap about Congress being soft on terror
this really shows how much u know abt Congress anti terror measures :)
Congress is not really soft on terror but fully lethargic abt it..What was the need for removing POTA ? Just to get minorty votes !

why couldnt they stop the bomb blasts in Gujarat and Karnataka where they are in power
My question is why couldnt Congress stop the bomb blasts in DELHI, ASSAM,MUMBAI ????? if they are so hard on terrorists :D ..Why arent they expelling MH govt for not able to control race hatred crimes incited by Raj ???

ancientrites

In the zone
@anispace : No use bro these ppl want to make this country a hindutva.ofcourse it wont happen, muslims and christians in karnataka have realized that they made a blunder by voting BJP.
hindu taliban didnt even spare crucifix inside the church in mangalore.

mediator

Technomancer
@karnivore : I understand. But neways, my little understanding of word "samudra" is a "sea". For everything greater there is "maha" prepended, like "mahadev" meaning a great "dev", "mahasagar", "a very great sea" or an ocean, "mahayug" etc etc! Here also a "chin" would twist the word to "mahan" meaning "respectable"!! :D

I agree that its not good to twist facts and use the excuse of vedas. But what can they do and what can we do? We don't have straight answers and are living in ignorance, some exaggerating and some spreading that ignorance and many don't even feel like removing their misconceptions!! :oops:

@ancientrites : Whats wrong in hindutva if u can have sharia implemented? U already have muslim quota, reservation and what not? So if u wanna oppose Hindutva do that equally and oppose minority reservation,sharia and all as well. So much for equality for all!

anispace

dattebayo
@esumitkumar
Ok so for ur sake lets say Congress is soft on terror and couldnt stop bomb blasts in delhi and assam. Then just explain why BJP couldnt stop blasts in Gujarat and karnataka.

The fact remains that both the BJP and the Congress are corrupt and lacking of the leadership abilities that could transform India into a superpower. But we dont have much choice as to which party is better to rule India.

Just look at the alternatives>>
BSP.... ::lol::

CPI..... a branch of the Chinese govt in India.

Last edited:
OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
hindu taliban didnt even spare crucifix inside the church in mangalore.
wow..and Muslims didnt do anything ????..Mughal Talibans have done forceful conversions of Hindus to Muslims, Babur had destroyed many temples and Aurangzeb..what can i say :x..just read some history !

Also leave the past..what Taliban had done in Afghanistan ..breaking all the giant and historical statues of Buddha !!!! :x :x :x

@mediator ----> ++1

@anispace this debate was started which party is better ? How BJP can improve suddenly all the s**t that Congress has spilled in 55 years ? and regd terrorists they have mainly targetted BJP ruled states and u already know why ??

BJP states have also had to coordinate with Central Govt ..They cant seal GJ and KA borders

now tell me how many bomb blasts had happened in 1999-2004 BJP regime ???

Just give them 10 years and see !

anispace

dattebayo
wow .... awesome justification. Instead of condemning such acts ur actually justifying them. What the Taliban did and are doing in Afghanistan is wrong.

What these Hindu fanatics are doing isnt justifiable by anymeans. Killing innocent people in the name of religion isnt what Hinduism is about. What do u think the gods would be happy and give us their blessings becoz we built temples for them by razing mosques and churches and killing innocent people.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^^well can u count me and tell how many people hindu fanatics had killed and how many muslim terrorists had killed till date ?????

Also I am not justfying ..I m just opening ur eyes that see other side of coin too ....!

karnivore

in your face..
esumitkumar said:
...can u count me and tell how many people hindu fanatics had killed and how many muslim terrorists had killed till date ?????
It seems that since the hindus did not go on a rampage in the past, killing and converting thousands, it somehow justifies all atrocities TODAY. Does it ? Now don't say you are not justifying. You very well know you are.

No sane person likes the idea of Hindutva, because it preaches the "Tit TODAY for YESTERDAY'S tat" motto.
mediator said:
Whats wrong in hindutva if u can have sharia implemented? U already have muslim quota, reservation and what not? So if u wanna oppose Hindutva do that equally and oppose minority reservation,sharia and all as well. So much for equality for all!
The entire Sharia is not applicable. Only the portions that deal with marriage, property rights, inheritance, etc i.e. which are collectively called CIVIL CODE are applicable. Hindus don't have an equivalent of Sharia. However, on the basis of Hindu philosophy, equivalent laws e.g. Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Undivided Family Act etc. have been enacted. So I guess we are on equal footing.

I am not aware of any muslim quota, other than the one in Andra, temporarily allowed by SC. On the contrary, the quota / reservation system is based on Hindu concept of caste. But thats a different can of worms.

But it is really a sad situation when I see young intelligent people can't see through the shenanigans of these political parties. For Congress it is APPEASEMENT of the minority, while for BJP it is APPEASEMENT of the majority. When will we think of our social issues ?

*sigh*

anispace

dattebayo
^^+1

^^^well can u count me and tell how many people hindu fanatics had killed and how many muslim terrorists had killed till date ?????

Also I am not justfying ..I m just opening ur eyes that see other side of coin too ....!

Other side of the coin. What r u a 5 yr old kid? Ok so Hitler killed a million or more jews. So now Israel should attack Germany and kill a million Germans right. No one should interfere right coz jews have suffered becoz of one German man(he was actually Austrian) so now they have the right to kill Germans.

See thats what is the problem with our country. You would think educated people would have a broad outlook and wouldnt get swayed by this religious bigotry propogated by the politicians to strengthen their vote banks. But its the other way round.

I guess our crappy education system is to be blamed for this mess. And its not just one person. I have many friends in Engineering who are just as ignorant about such issues.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^^hooohooo ....seems ur a 95 yr old dadaji :lol:. If ur advice was followed by Bush, he would had surrendered US to Talibans saying please we need more attacks like 9/11 ...kill us continuously and we will not bomb Afghanistan anyways :lol:

im not saying if u kill x no of persons of one community..other should kill equal no ..I m saying u only see so called non existing hindu taliban and u r blind to see terrorists (99.9 % of them are Muslims)

what I want in my India is development . I dont want any Mandir,Masjid,Reservation,bomb blasts etc etc and only BJP can do that..Its better than Congress ...anytime if not the best ...

anispace

dattebayo
arey u imbecile, you really seem to be an ignorant person. Your stupid examples make me laugh:grin: Dont u understand what i am saying.

USA attacked the Taliban not the people of Afghanistan. Thats totally different.These so called Hindu fanatics are attacking innocent people.

If they really have the guts go to the root and dig out some information about Indian Mujahideen and other such organisations and kill them. Thats what America did, attack the Taliban.

If they were to think like u they should have slaughtered all innocent afghanis in USA.

ps. ok no more arguing with u. I might get banned in the process as i am gonna loose my head now if i read any more of ur senseless posts.

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
and u r a airhead :D

ur a pro muslim chauvinist who wudnt listen any argument against ur biased thinking !!!

main yeh keh raha tha ki agar Bush tumhari baat maan leta to woh taliban pe kabhi attack nahin karta ...aur is attack main if he sees ki bombing main innocent Afghanis bhi maare jayenge ..to woh humanitarian angle se soch ke kabhi attack nahin karta

but its gud he is not like that !

dekho bhai saaf saaf baat hai ek macchli saare talaab ko ganda karti hai...agar talibans ne 9/11 kiya..to saare Afghanistan ko bhugatna hee padega !

There is a old hindi saying "Genhoo (wheat) k saath Ghun (lice) bhi pistaa (grind) hai "

If Pak terrorists nuke Delhi/Mumbai ..India will also have to nuke Karachi/Islamabad...India cant say ki bhai pakis... koi baat nahi..tumne humare innocent citizens ko maar diya ..no worries..hum tumhare innocent citizens ko nahin maarenge :lol:

HOpe at least u understand HINDI :)

ok PEACE !

To WHOMSOEVER whining abt Hindu terrorists (Malegaon Blasts) :

"MUMBAI: The brain mapping test conducted on Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the latest Malegaon blast, at the state forensic lab showed that she was not lying during the forensic tests, said sources.

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Sadhvi...gives_her_clean_chit_/articleshow/3660534.cms

woohoooooooo :D

and still Its gud to see intelligent digitians voting for BJP - 21 rather than Cong-8 :)

Also wat u all have to say about this ? Hasnt Tauqueer killed 56 innocent Indians in Assam ? and our PM is saying we will talk to Bangladesh and PAK even after so many blasts ..wah CONGRESS wah :x :x :x

Is he also a HINDU TALIBAN ?????

Tauqeer hand in Assam blasts too?

GUWAHATI: Security agencies probing the Assam serial blasts have come across

names of two top jihadis — Tauqeer and Jehangir — in messages
intercepted in the
past two days. Some of these messages — congratulatory in nature — had originated from two neighbouring countries, the intelligence sources said.

The name of Tauqeer had surfaced in a big way after the recent blasts in Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad, though the security forces were not sure if it was the same Tauqeer. Abdus Subhan Qureshi, also known as Tauqeer, has been close to Student Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) and was on the radar of Mumbai police after the serial train blasts in July 2006. He was also a suspect in the blasts in Ahmedabad and Delhi. The second person, Jehangir, is now believed to be in Bangladesh.

Last edited:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^OK, Mr. Imbecile and Mr. airhead:D:lol::lol:, Why are you guys acting like politicians? Don't you guys understand that Terrorism has no religion. None at all! Whether its the Taliban, ISF-IM, SIMI, Al Quaeda, or any group, they are neither Muslims, nor Hindus! They are terrorists!

Next, why are you guys abusing the hell out of each other(Airhead and Imbecile, really!:lol:) as if you guys are accusing each other of being a member of the concerned terrorist group? airhead... um.. I mean.. anispace is not the leader of IM, nor does imbe... I mean esumitkumar belong to some Hindu Taliban(is that really a group?:confused:

@anispace: I support your statement about the lack of abilities of both of the concerned parties to deal effectively with terrorism. I reckon India needs something like a secret organization to deal with these things(RAW(is that the one?) should wake up and smell the coffee)

If Pak terrorists nuke Delhi/Mumbai ..India will also have to nuke Karachi/Islamabad...India cant say ki bhai pakis... koi baat nahi..tumne humare innocent citizens ko maar diya ..no worries..hum tumhare innocent citizens ko nahin maarenge :lol:

And get reprimanded by the UN for breach of World Peace? Dude, I'd advice you NOT to ever become the Defece Minister :D. Look at what happened to the US's reputation after they bombed Pakistan with unmanned flyers(I'd like to get one of those!)! And that should be "tumhare country ke terroriston ne hamare innocent..."

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
esumitkumar said:
The brain mapping test conducted on Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, an accused in the latest Malegaon blast, at the state forensic lab showed that she was not lying during the forensic tests, said sources.
I guess this is where we all shave our arse, do our hail-BJP salute and start our victory lap ?

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@alexander..I havent started these abuse words..u can urself see anispace started using Imbecile, Stupid etc insult words..so I have to retaliate obviously :lol:

Also why not an eye for an eye law ??? ...if Pak nukes us..we will not nuke them just because we fear UN..hahhaaaaaa..ur speaking like our PM Manmohan :D

wat had UN done to US ??? US had bombed Afghanistan, Iraq and now eyeing Iran....UN is just a nautanki .....nothing else !

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
No u shudn't retaliate! Even a mosquito bites u, u shud become a Gandhi and start non-violence movement there. Thats what makes Gandhi a hero and Bhagat Singh a terrorist in History books, I guess. Its a 'national shame' when collateral damage takes place with retaliatory attack on the so called 'minorities' and not even a case/issue when 'kashmiri pandits' are thrown out, raped, converted and slaughtered!

Golden rule for majority:
1. Shed the human nature of retaliation.
2. Ignore if others convert
3. Ignore the past
4. Understand that equality means privileges for minorities!
5. Ignore if the scriptures are being deliberately distorted.
6. etc etc

Last edited:
K

khurana_rishabh

Hello ppl. I am new to this debat. Politics was never my cup of tea. But recently I have started following up it and I would like to know where we can see achievements of UPA govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom