• I will sit lame @ home..

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

karnivore

in your face..
// offtopic

like you gonna actually open the link and read the whole thing ..... i know better ( from experience) ;-)
a. You know zlich about me. So don't freaking generalise.

b. Giving links is a courteous way of giving credit to the original author, whether or not anybody clicks on the link and reads the whole thing.

c. If to someone, a quote seems to be out of context, he can always verify the actual context. By not giving a link, you do disservice to your opponent. Again, a matter of etiquette.

You can now wipe that smirk off your face and do some growing up, and while you are at it, learn some etiquette.

srimaya_rath

Broken In
India is in the process of voting and 2 phases of polling is over.. 3 more phases to come.. It's a shame to Indian Democracy that in the 2nd phase of polling, the average turnout of the voters was only 55%.

I work for an IT company and one day holiday was given to the employees to cast the vote. But unfortunately people utilized that holiday as a long weekend and went on trips. Also many people gave excuses like 'who will go to vote in this scorching heat..'. So, ultimately the educated people didn't vote.. This is really disheartening.. It shows many educated masses are unaware of politics and they are taking everything for granted.. I'm very sorry to say that one 26/11 was not enough for our educated people to wake up.. In my opinion these activities (of not casting your vote) are no less than crimes.. and corporates should take strong actions like deducting one day salary of employees who does not have black mark in their finger..

Three more phases of polling are still there.. Please.. please.. cast your vote and elect the deserving candidates..

Polling dates are as follows:
3rd phase: Apr 30, 2009
4th phase: May 7, 2009
5th phase: May 13, 2009

Thanks!

planetcall

Indian by heart
I am glad to see that the legacy of the fight club continues ! Indeed the mammoth size of the threads and huge posts prevent users from going through it and very often lead to the points being repeated.

Nevertheless, looking at the topic I would opine !

In my opinion congress is a party which seems to be decaying now. BJP has more number of capable leaders and has a very distinct attitude towards it policies as it has been. The problem with congress is the lack of vision. Their allies are completely indifferent to the national policy being adopted by the so called UPA.

In short, my vote to the growth of India and hence to BJP.

cyanide911

Broken In
To every pro-bjp here. Many of you talk about POTA. Do you guys even ****ing know what that is, and WHY many other parties are opposed to it?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I would vote for BJP if it wasn't full of so many retards(especially advani.

p.s.:too many advani ads on the internetz,Please get off our internet ffs!

OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
To every pro-bjp here. Many of you talk about POTA. Do you guys even ****ing know what that is, and WHY many other parties are opposed to it?

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevention_of_Terrorist_Activities_Act

Also regarding misuse of POTA ,its not science's fault that one person uses blade for shaving and other person uses it for cutting somebody's neck...similarly its not BJP's fault if some corrupt policemen are using POTA for their personal revenges

cyanide911

Broken In
@esumit: Now that, is a retarded analogy. Where have I mentioned that it's BJP's fault that policemen are misusing POTA? It's BJP's fault that they're supporting something that can be misused to such an extent.
Imagine. Someone commits a serious crime. The police, in desperation of getting a 'Solved Case' under their belt, drag you to the local thaana. They beat the **** out of you, torture you for SIX ****ING MONTHS (yes, they can do that under POTA. 180 days detainment on basis of suspect), and out of extreme pain, and to make the torture stop, you say that it was YOU who had committed the crime.

Congrats. You're now a terrorist. No other evidence needed.

Last edited:
OP
esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ very true..but iss country main police aur neta kuch bhi kar sakte hai regardless whether BJP is there or Congress or Mayawati or Left ..isliye police aur neta se panga mat lena warna ye log kar denge kisi ko bhi nanga :lol: :lol: :lol:

//offtopic post

a. You know zlich about me. So don't freaking generalise.
Zlich ? :lol: first get your spellings right ....... Your posts say a lot about you , its not the first time i am running into wannabes

b. Giving links is a courteous way of giving credit to the original author, whether or not anybody clicks on the link and reads the whole thing.
That is correct .... but links can also be used to avoid having to re quote an article already provided in another web page , on that case it makes sense to open and read those links ..... which most people dont do

c. If to someone, a quote seems to be out of context, he can always verify the actual context. By not giving a link, you do disservice to your opponent. Again, a matter of etiquette.
I am not paraphrasing buddy , i am quoting the exact same thing that was in the link ...... so your explanation is totally irrelevant

You can now wipe that smirk off your face and do some growing up, and while you are at it, learn some etiquette.
Charity starts at home ... you should learn some netiquettes yourself, before teaching somebody else :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I forgot to answer one of your key questions

Let me remind you that in your last post you gave congress as the reason for the birth of naxalite movement .... learnt something new now have nt you ?? :lol:

Feel free to show me where…do quote that part. Then hopefully you will apologize for lying.
Let me refresh your memory :-D
Heres the post
post # 113
The Indian scene is extremely different and it has got nothing to do with communism itself. A faction of the unified CPI wanted to support Congress while another faction did not. This resulted in the split. The CPI(M-L) entered the scene much later and was a freak movement started at Naxalbari.

Prior to my reply ... your idea of communism was shaped completely by local writers (like you said yourself) and was totally miscued ..... its clear from this answer of yours (post # 113) that you had very little idea about development of communist ideology in the international scene and its effects in the Indian movement ,and this is what Anorion meant by when he said fragmentation of ideology .

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
I forgot to answer one of your key questions
Phantom Lancer said:
Let me remind you that in your last post you gave congress as the reason for the birth of naxalite movement .... learnt something new now have nt you ?? :lol:
karnivore said:
Feel free to show me where…do quote that part. Then hopefully you will apologize for lying.
Let me refresh your memory :-D
Heres the post
post # 113
karnivore said:
The Indian scene is extremely different and it has got nothing to do with communism itself. A faction of the unified CPI wanted to support Congress while another faction did not. This resulted in the split. The CPI(M-L) entered the scene much later and was a freak movement started at Naxalbari.

Prior to my reply ... your idea of communism was shaped completely by local writers (like you said yourself) and was totally miscued ..... its clear from this answer of yours (post # 113) that you had very little idea about development of communist ideology in the international scene and its effects in the Indian movement ,and this is what Anorion meant by when he said fragmentation of ideology .
Exactly which part of that quote (post #113), gives the "congress as the reason for the birth of naxalite movement.":oops: The part, emphasised in red, certainly doesn't.

My idea of communism is shaped by appropriate writers, thank you very much.:oops: But my understanding of local politics is indeed shaped by local writers. The problem is, you are viewing these local politics (you are too naive to even know, how in the rural areas, a neighbour's kid taking a dip in one's pond can spark a bloody political unrest, which will then be rationalised by the armchair analysts, to be a result of Hugo Chavez's fart) through the eyes of international writers and is therefore finding it hard to reconcile what you have read previously and what you are reading here.

Do yourself a favour and get off that high horse. And before doing some more mental gymnastics, do read up on how CPI(M) was formed and how much of your so called "development of communist ideology in the international scene" was responsible for that.8)

...off you go little one, play with your crayons.

karnivore

in your face..
Zlich ? :lol: first get your spellings right ....... Your posts say a lot about you , its not the first time i am running into wannabes
Hmmm...all that joy because "l" is before "i". Yep mature...Mr Johnny-come-lately:mrgreen:

That is correct .... but links can also be used to avoid having to re quote an article already provided in another web page , on that case it makes sense to open and read those links ..... which most people dont do
Thats not for you to look out. Just do your job and let people decide what they want to do.

I am not paraphrasing buddy , i am quoting the exact same thing that was in the link ...... so your explanation is totally irrelevant
Yes, your highness.
As you say, my lordship.

Charity starts at home ... you should learn some netiquettes yourself, before teaching somebody else :rolleyes:
Riiiiiiiiight.....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom