Bioshock: Infinite

darkv0id

Journeyman
I know all the reviews haven't come out yet but as of now the game's setting Metacritic on fire. Joint second highest PC Metacritic score of all time, as of this moment.

Read this review at AusGamers and as you can see from this quote the reviewer went reaaallly overboard:

'I don't know how else to tell you that this is the game videogames were made for. It’s the game every other designer wishes they could make. It’s a watershed moment for our industry, and I’d be hard pressed to tell you that anything that came before is better. More so, however, I can’t imagine that anything else, in my lifetime, will top this. All bold statements, I know, but this is it and I’m reviewing it. BioShock Infinite is the sort of game we dream of reviewing. It’s the Ocarina of Time of this generation (only infinitely better), and will be talked about and analysed for years to come.'

I promised myself I wouldn't get it before this summer(exams coming up), but reviews like these are weakening my resolve :)

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
The game is at the Bhiwandi sort facility, 10 kms from my home. Hoping to get it tomorrow.

You never know you might get it today :)

You know All developers( Ubisoft's AC series & COD)okay forget COD they just release games for money/multiplayer should learn from 2K, bioshock's first gameplay was shown back in 2011..and might have been in development from 2009/10, and released it now cause they wanted the game to be perfect, whereas Ubisoft has joint other people releasing a not so good AC game every game

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
True that. Developers must give their game enough time rather than rushing into release. BS1 was great BS2 not so great but good game and after many years this which is getting praise from everywhere. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Game have been delayed thanks to E-express and we have holi tomorrow . So game will ship on thursday ( for pc) , damn what i will do in these 2 days !!

rahulkadukar

Broken In
Bioshock.png

Dying to go home from office.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started:-

*i.imgur.com/TGnsFv1.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DzGzurg.jpg

*i.imgur.com/da3A8wI.jpg

A bit bland for a DX11 game, graphics options are bit thin too but OK. Also during benchmarking it says I don't have DX11 installed, but the OS is DX11 capable after installation of some service pack. :rofl: Smooth on my rig so far.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Thanks, some more:-

*i.imgur.com/uimRwC9.jpg

*i.imgur.com/BUrS4tL.jpg

*i.imgur.com/TrcppFw.jpg

*i.imgur.com/i53YIwY.jpg

*i.imgur.com/XzkajVK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/RHm356h.jpg

Top Bottom