Bioshock: Infinite

kapilove77

Padawan
Can't wait for it. Playing Dishonored rite now and i feel it will be like same but with better story and suspense. :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I want big Daddy in this game or maybe that big birdie will be new Daddy?

Four types of larger mechanical enemies created by the Founders, dubbed "Heavy Hitters", act as mini-bosses through the game, demanding new tactics from the player. One type of these are the Handymen, so named for their large porcelain doll-like hands; they are robotic-like monsters housing a human heart and head, with the ability to jump large distances and easily throw the player- and non-player characters alike. A second class are the Motorized Patriots, once used as tour guides for the city, decorated in patriotic colors and wear a wax mask of George Washington, assaulting its foes with a "peppermill" automatic machine gun. The Boys of Silence are men in foppish outfits locked into a metal helmet with giant ears; the humans inside are blind but due to the helmet have super-human hearing, and act as Columbia's security system, requiring the player to choose carefully between stealth and a direct assault, whereupon the Boys can scream to call in back up.[41] Finally, the Siren is a mysterious, completely enshrouded female figure, based on the Spiritualism movement near the end of the 19th century, that can revive defeated foes during combat, requiring the player to decide whether to concentrate attacks on the Siren or the newly-revived enemies. The player will have several options of approaching the Heavy Hitters, such as by using stealth to bypass the encounter, or to hack into the machine and take control of the units.

perfect replacement for big daddies. these mechs won't be easy and i wonder what they mean by "stealth". with such an open place with roller coaster type transport will there be any space to hide !!!

source: wikipedia

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Steam and other online gaming stores included XCOM Enemy Unknown in Bioshock Infinite preorders. Why we are not getting that too.. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am now getting suspicious about the game, why they are tempting gamers so hard to pre-order? You are virtually getting the game for free. :neutral:

Steam and other online gaming stores included XCOM Enemy Unknown in Bioshock Infinite preorders. Why we are not getting that too.. :(

You can get the game from Amazon. You are basically paying $30 for BI & XCOM (plus other goodies), cheaper than buying both the games from Flipkart/Game4u. GMG will probably throw in XCOM too (as tweeted) so that will make 4 games for $45.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am now getting suspicious about the game, why they are tempting gamers so hard to pre-order? You are virtually getting the game for free. :neutral:

You can get the game from Amazon. You are basically paying $30 for BI & XCOM (plus other goodies), cheaper than buying both the games from Flipkart/Game4u. GMG will probably throw in XCOM too (as tweeted) so that will make 4 games for $45.

I was expecting FK or game4u giving XCOM with BI pre order. ;)

Anyway..
*i.imgur.com/KoazyWr.png
This game is not out yet, but become top seller in steam

rahulkadukar

Broken In
When is the game expected to release, is it not 26th March ? If Flipkart does not f*** up then I can have an awesome Holi (27th) :)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
When is the game expected to release, is it not 26th March ? If Flipkart does not f*** up then I can have an awesome Holi (27th) :)

Ik, 28th as soon as exams are done :), I will have the copy in my hand(Hopefully)..Playing a game after exams ended is a completely different feeling

Console owners don't get happy, IGN Bioshock review got .1 more and reason is The console versio is not as great as the PC version :twisted:

Top Bottom