Bioshock: Infinite

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
base is same. one hand you shoot, other hand you use magical power. just that in Infinite there are no Big Daddies (surely there will be something worse).

What about the story ?? Is it continuation or something else ??

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^
Despite the name, BioShock Infinite isn’t related to the underwater city of Rapture you know and love. Instead, it brings us to the floating city of Columbia where ex-Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt has to protect and rescue a mysterious young girl named Elizabeth.

One Month Before BioShock Infinite - IGN

I read somewhere this is in a different universe

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
and protected by Songbird (the huge mechanical bird). the gameplay will be lot evolved as now you have Elizabeth who has her own power set and not the statue senseless NPC in most games. reminds me of Alex from Half Life 2.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
So she will be following us throwing health potions now and them

no health in this game i guess but Elizabeth packs some time travel power. she can use tears in time dimension to either bring back objects or throw someone back in time. and the protagonist can use veils to enhance his own power. it was something like that the last time i read about BI.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
To access the extra items-for those who have pre ordered you have to finish the Puzzle before 26th march

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
pre-ordered the combo pack, cash on delivery.. will I get the puzzle?

What is 4x4 code? written on Flipkart website..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
pre-ordered the combo pack, cash on delivery.. will I get the puzzle?

What is 4x4 code? written on Flipkart website..

4X4 will be emailed to you within 2 days, still then register in the website given and be sure to select country as UK

All 59 puzzle solved helped me to finish fast
*www.ign.com/wikis/bioshock-infinite/Industrial_Revolution_Puzzle_Solutions

If this game is less than 10 hours money wasted :(

what's that?

Well thats a browser based puzzle game to unlock certain items in game

Top Bottom