Best Medical Coaching Centers

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Being a tech-related forum, my hopes are not so up for this query! But still I want to try.

Lately a friend of mine need to find out, some of the best medical coaching centers in Delhi or around.
Anyone please let me know, anything you know about them!

mohityadavx

Youngling
Being a tech-related forum, my hopes are not so up for this query! But still I want to try.

Lately a friend of mine need to find out, some of the best medical coaching centers in Delhi or around.
Anyone please let me know, anything you know about them!

I have heard of AAKASH as good for medical side only (its engineering coaching is not so good as i have heard)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
been through this coaching mess... my advice would be, get the correspondence course of aakash and study yourself... it can easily be done.. u have to just be disciplined and focused... they don't teach u anything out of the ordinary in the coaching

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I tried suggesting Aakash and Self Study concept to my friend. She tells me she have tried Aakash and doesn't believe it to be good! She also tell me she's thinking of trying some college named, Ayushman.

Well, I too am in favor of Aakash after talking to some other friend also (offline). And I tried talking to her. Now decision is in her hands.

Thanks for the responses :)

I tried suggesting Aakash and Self Study concept to my friend. She tells me she have tried Aakash and doesn't believe it to be good! She also tell me she's thinking of trying some college named, Ayushman.

Well, I too am in favor of Aakash after talking to some other friend also (offline). And I tried talking to her. Now decision is in her hands.

Thanks for the responses :)

Top Bottom