Best digital camera under 15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

executioner

Journeyman
What is the best digital camera under 15k?Is a camera supporting aa battery
better than rechargable one's?Is sony w-50 better than canon a40?What camera will be a better choice than this?Please mention the model no.

NagpurDaMunda

In the zone
Li_ion batteries are 500% better than AA/AAA Batteries .... please mention u r taking with or without bill .it does matters a lot ..and which card u r looking for?

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
whichever batteries it may be, digital cameras consume a lot of power. This will become all the more apparent when one want to take pictures continously then the battery will get exhausted. In the case of alkaline cells, at least you can keep spares and to some extent save yourself from the above predicament. But in case lion cells, they are inbuilt and are costly. one need to recharge them. While buying digital cameras, the output is also very important. Most of the cameras have a lot of features, but the quality of the snaps are very poor. Therefore, you are asked to see the comparative test results that appear in various tech magazines.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I would recommend SONY Cybershot DSC-W30 with 6 MP Carl-Zeiss lens. SONY is better than Canon in terms of colour saturation. Moreover it also gives a good battery life. DSC-W30 supports Li-ion batteries and Memory stick produo expansion slot.

hailgautam

Youngling
I think DSC W-30 has an internal battery, no problem with that you may not carry any spare batteries with you. Other-wise it is a good camara. Also check Nikon L1. Nikon cameras are generally have more preset modes than Sony.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
hailgautam said:
I think DSC W-30 has an internal battery, no problem with that you may not carry any spare batteries with you. Other-wise it is a good camara. Also check Nikon L1. Nikon cameras are generally have more preset modes than Sony.

You think DSC W30 has internal batteries?...Well I am pretty sure that DSC-W30 uses Li-ion external batteries and that include a charger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom