best Android phone under 10k and 15k

rachitgandhi

Broken In
m a engg student and , and want to buy best config android phone (under 10k and 15k) looks are not so important to me .. . but touch is !
Plzz help me out !!
i viewed Sony Xperia tipo under 10k but in under 15k m not sure where to go . . .
plzz suggest me .. uder both the criteria

akash_billa

Broken In
if you are ok with micromax brand then go for A90..Here is the review Micromax A90 Superfone Pixel Full Review | iGyaan.in

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
A90 is not bad but wait for dual core version.
Then if 6 gb storage is enough,xperia u is a good choice.
and although the xperia tipo is excellent,you can get better things for the price.

for eg.
Brand New Original Sony Ericsson XPERIA RAY ST18i ANDROID 2.3 + 8 MP Camera | eBay

and this
Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA PRO + bill -Silver color | eBay

OP
R

rachitgandhi

Broken In
and although the xperia tipo is excellent,you can get better things for the price.

for eg.
Brand New Original Sony Ericsson XPERIA RAY ST18i ANDROID 2.3 + 8 MP Camera | eBay

and this
Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Ericsson XPERIA PRO + bill -Silver color | eBay

thank u guyz .. plz do suggest under 10 k too . . . any brand !!

thank you ! Akash but Micromax is not the brand i trust ! yeah but if these configs r upto mark than i can go for it !

techlover

In the zone

for eg.

and this

I will NOT suggest you to go for these.....read carefully and see that these come with sellers warranty and no manufacturer warranty...always prefer phones with manufacturer warranty :)

ajaymailed

In the zone
m a engg student and , and want to buy best config android phone (under 10k and 15k) looks are not so important to me .. . but touch is !
Plzz help me out !!
i viewed Sony Xperia tipo under 10k but in under 15k m not sure where to go . . .
plzz suggest me .. uder both the criteria
if you want minimal android experience then HTC Explorer is good option for Rs 8K. Xperia Tipo with Android 4.0 ICS at 9K is also good. Xperia Mini is availaible at flip kart for 10.6K with 1 Ghz proc, 5 MP 720 P Cam.

aroraanant

Explorer
You can get Tipo for 9k, Live With Walkman for around 12k, and Xperia U for 15k, so these are the best options for you, but do remember one thing that Xperia U offers only 6GB of total memory to the user.

Top Bottom