Atm fraudent calls

avanildutta

Journeyman
I suppose almost everyone here has come accross or heard of some guy calling and stating your atm card is going to get blocked. Kindly provide your card details.. Bla.. Bla.. Bla..
Have got numerous calls.. Got today too from +91 734 995 3295.
What i do is try to act as an idiot and keep chatting providing fake details.. So and so.. Ending with a list of verbs and proverbs (slangs offcource) .
Earlier tried to contact and mailled to all cybercrime emails, to all those police helplines. But not even a single response. Everyday we go through ads and messages from banks regarding this. But why isnt there any quick action teams.. So that they check the number instantly, trace them and do something.. Is there anything that i dont know or is it really the situation where we know such culprits exist but are helpless. Cant anything be done about them. Surely those numbers must be registered by someone by some name. If say stolen ones then if called back say within few minutes time bracket while number is active they can be traced right. If an official letter is given to that particular service operator wont they share the callers details. Cant our smart police as being said these days or maybe the new tech advanced govt do something about that since digital payments is what they want us to do...
Please correct or enlighten me more where i am wrong or what i have missed here...

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Give an ad on olx/quickr of any latest apple product for cheap (5-10k) for free delivery across India and mention that number. Let the person receive tons of wrongs numbers for once.

:twisted:

Top Bottom