ASUS R510JX - DM230t

ranaprathap

Broken In
I have got a 65K offer on ASUS R510JX DM230t from an official ASUS dealer.

Considering the fact that I am getting FHD+Quad Core+ GTX950M at this price, I was thinking may be I should go for it.

But I have been hearing bad things about the build quality of ASUS, heating issues and viewing angle of this model.

What do u suggest? Should I go ahead with this or look for alternatives in HP?

Also, can I upgrade the RAM to 16GB in this one? Because I have been hearing yes and no regarding that. Can someone clarify?

Last edited:

raga8

Broken In
I have got a 65K offer on ASUS R510JX DM230t from an official ASUS dealer.

Considering the fact that I am getting FHD+Quad Core+ GTX950M at this price, I was thinking may be I should go for it.

But I have been hearing bad things about the build quality of ASUS, heating issues and viewing angle of this model.

What do u suggest? Should I go ahead with this or look for alternatives in HP?

Don't R510jx it's build quality not good and the screen is very poor you can look at this it's good comes with international warranty
Online Mobile Recharge - Postpaid, DTH & Datacard Bill Payments at Paytm.co

HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ak007tx, Core i7-6700HQ, 4GB, 1TB, 15.6" FULLHD, 4GB Graph | eBay Mobil

AS you are willing to spend 65k, I would like to recommend this one instead of R510 & HP one (its still a imported laptop & HP service centres will take a long time to get its parts if you go to them for repairs)

There's 10k cashback offer, so effective price will come down to 64k. You can transfer paytm cash to bank, they take 4% service charge (1% for upgraded wallet users). Also this laptop has a M.2 slot for SSD & has 1 RAM slot free

If you can increase your budget, this one has 960M with dual fans, so it will stay cooler than its competitors while gaming (74k)

OP
R

ranaprathap

Broken In
Thanks for the suggestions.

I bought a HP Pavilion Gaming ak000nx for 72,500.

It has a i7 6700HQ, 16 GB DDR3L, GTX 950M 4 GB, 15.6" FHD Anti glare IPS, 2 TB 5400 rpm and 128 GB m.2 SSD.

Top Bottom