Assassin's Creed: Unity

bikramjitkar

In the zone
hmmm...all these trailers make me want to play this game. But the only AC game I have played is the first one and quickly got bored of it and quit. I know that there is some connection in the storyline between all the games but is it possible to enjoy any of the newer games without playing the older ones. If so, where do I start?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
hmmm...all these trailers make me want to play this game. But the only AC game I have played is the first one and quickly got bored of it and quit. I know that there is some connection in the storyline between all the games but is it possible to enjoy any of the newer games without playing the older ones. If so, where do I start?

Start with Black Flag.........You'll love it.

snap

Lurker

Play AC2 and AC4

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
AC1-AC2-ACB-ACR are connected.
AC3 and AC4 are in different league alltogether.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
if they screw this up at launch with that next-gen mad graphics requirement, and bring in another badly optimized game for PC, Ubisoft...must prepare for a loooot of heat. We remember watch dogs.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
if they screw this up at launch with that next-gen mad graphics requirement, and bring in another badly optimized game for PC, Ubisoft...must prepare for a loooot of heat. We remember watch dogs.
Minimum:

1. RAM = 6 GB
  2. Video Card = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
  3. Processor = Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz

These specs are maddening. :-x.

$hadow

Geek in making
Minimum:

1. RAM = 6 GB
  2. Video Card = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
  3. Processor = Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz

These specs are maddening. :-x.
Looks like they want us to keep upgrading every year to play games on high settings.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Is the release date November 14, 2014 confirmed? Looking forward to preorder but cant risk delay.
I wont be able to play this game (or any, for that matter) in 2015. Joining IMA. :-D:-D:-D

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Isnt it tomorrow?
'Assassin's Creed Unity' and 'Rogue' plots revealed, release date set for Nov. 11 | Christian News on Christian Today

Top Bottom