Assassins Creed 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes they make game quite easy but at high price per arrow. Also assassination means killing someone that no one can find you. I think they are good addition but then they need to make game AI comparably challenge.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
And gameinformer released story scans. I was collecting them for posting here, but sadly site got takedown so quickly.:-( i still have save page in my opera mini but can't share coz its not in zoom view.

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
Not so excited about this one.. as I haven't played any of the AC series..
how will you compare it to Batman Series.. ??

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
CONER is the name of protagonist.
here are more details.

Assassins Creed 3: Info Blowout – New Engine, Protagonist Information, New Camera, Animus 3.0 GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

Last edited:
OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Ok scans are available again.
Assassin's Creed III GameInformer Scans Revealed | Gamedemption

And analysis of scans.
Assassin’s Creed III: Analysis of Leaked Screens and Scans OXCGN – Breathing Life Into Gaming

tkin

Back to school!!
A guy wearing a cape & hood and running around during american revolution and nobody noticing the freak, yeah right.

Atleast they could give him a modern(at that time) costume that does not make him stand out in the crowd.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
A guy wearing a cape & hood and running around during american revolution and nobody noticing the freak, yeah right.

Atleast they could give him a modern(at that time) costume that does not make him stand out in the crowd.

oh that is what i was asking before information revealed. But they didn't listened me. It doesn't not feels well , that assassins from all over the world has same costume.:-(

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^imo they should remove that white cape.

But its not there, hope dress upgrades within the game 'll have something....

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
It would really look weird wearing a white cape ...like some ancient guy in america at least.Hope they make a change with a bit modern dresses

Sujeet

Undead!!!
his birth name is Ratohnhaké:ton
RAhh..errr...hnke..aeeee!!!
damn..how is it pronounced..LOL!!

tkin

Back to school!!
It would really look weird wearing a white cape ...like some ancient guy in america at least.Hope they make a change with a bit modern dresses
Like a wolf standing out in a heard of sheep, someone get that wolf a sheep's clothing.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
ubi people just dont want to give up on well established persona of our beloved ezio...so they are trying same old formula of cape...feels cheap now...

tkin

Back to school!!
ubi people just dont want to give up on well established persona of our beloved ezio...so they are trying same old formula of cape...feels cheap now...
And they have to watch it this time, they have guns now, its less sword more guns, and gunmen are always a pain in the @$$, if 10 gunmen surrounds and fires at ezio(or whoever this game has) his remains will probably not be found :p

And maybe include some wildlife here, wolves, in the jungle :mrgreen:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
great wolves and clans...and soon we will be having rpg avatar of ac..haha.

gunmen! ...in revelations handful of rooftop snipers were enough to give me nightmares..and now ur tellin there will be gunmen all around me.!!!!

the fluid free run sytem must not go away...i love it so much...cant do widout it.

gameranand

Living to Play
Wow the game takes place in forest too. AWESOME. No need to worry about guns. If they have guns you have them too and bow and crosbow and smokebomb. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
ROFL, look at what kotaku said before the site launched:
By the time the clock reaches zero, we expect this field to be filled with soldiers in formation, lead by a cowled assassin riding a moose, armed with a smaller, wrist-mounted moose.

Top Bottom