Anti-virus for college office without internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
When i click them, it opens the command prompt and shows an error.Something something cannot b found. The destination leads to System32 when i highlight it with mouse pointer. Now how is this not a virus/malware/whateverware issue.. I cant even delete them because deep down inside those shortcuts my documents are trapped.

However, i looked up in the internet and solved the issue. I finally got my precious documents back. a not so lenghty process,something to do with command promt fiddling around. Half the work done by Malwarebyte and the rest done by google searching.
But i expected a Antivirus software to do that for me...

Alwaus , install a good anti-virus. i advice you to get bitdefender anti-virus. try it for free for 30 days before buying. or else ,get bitdefender new free edition.

nandini2208

Right off the assembly line
You can try Kaspersky...its really good. Personally I use quick heal. They have offline updates as well & good support. Else you can try Malwarebytes+MS Security Essentials combo as Kunal has suggested. But you sure need to get your university to purchase licensed software. Helps in the long run man!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ are you sure, that you are not Nanducob? :p
@OP let your department know about this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/freeware/...urity-6-months-free-major-geeks-giveaway.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom