Anti Hindu/Sikh propoganda in Starcraft 2

Piyush

Lanaya
I got Civ 5 complete edition. Didn't got the time to play it yet. Is there a SP mode and if yes, how long?
Ya, both SP and MP. Duration of the match totally depends on your map size AND the game speed (eg: fast speed will enable faster research and Marathon speed will take the longest time) . If you pick a map suitable for only 2 civilizations, you can finish it in 5-6 hrs maybe, I never played Duet map. I used to play map suitable for 8 civs with marathon speed and it took me almost a week (daily playtime of 2-4 hrs)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Well, India used to be a part of Africa, so that makes all Indians as an outsider to the Asian Continent. :rolleyes:

nope. I have no clue what you are talking about. My understanding was that geographically india broke up with australia and antartica. Population wise... well.. that makes anyone not from the well that sprung humanity somewhere in Africa, refugees.
explaining that one step further, all homo sapiens are refugees

- - - Updated - - -

oh by the way, we have the most civilized, considerate to everyone in the world kind of laws active in antartica and outer space... where most people do not live
antartica se yaad ayaa

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Pangaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Pangaea_continents.svg/220px-Pangaea_continents.svg.png

Madagascar and India separated from Africa

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok fine India was a superhot sandwich between africa and antartica. We might not have been melech then, but we were probably shrews.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Entire storyline of new xpac revolves around cutting off your hair & severing your roots (ie jaati) to 'enter new age of light'.

Lol funny to what low/heights america will go in their cultural war against us.

*i.imgur.com/AbeOik6.jpg

Top Bottom