Anti Hindu/Sikh propoganda in Starcraft 2

Nerevarine

Incarnate
lol he is referring to the dark templars, that wanted to separate themselves from the normal templars by cutting off their link to their combined consciousness because they preferred individuality..

"hindu/sikh" roflmao

gameranand

Living to Play
Entire storyline of new xpac revolves around cutting off your hair & severing your roots (ie jaati) to 'enter new age of light'.

Lol funny to what low/heights america will go in their cultural war against us.
Welcome to the forum and stop posting $hit for attention.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Entire storyline of new xpac revolves around cutting off your hair & severing your roots (ie jaati) to 'enter new age of light'.

Lol funny to what low/heights america will go in their cultural war against us.

Stop following religion. That'll help you to stop posting stupid threads like this.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What do you guys think about Malda riots?
And, what do you know about that?

Did you personally visit Malda and asked the victims or visited the police reports?
What about the investigation reports? Do you have them with you or you formed your opinion (whatever that is) based on media coverage?
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION], this is more apt for fight-club. Please move it there.

Last edited:

azvnoit

Journeyman
[MENTION=318694]punjab47[/MENTION] : you have the option to not play the game.

are you so vulnerable that a video game's storyline threatens you?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
says saiyangoku as he names his profile after a basic copy of Hanumaan ji & ancient Ksytrias.

One way or another, it's all fiction. I don't even know about the second person. :lol:

If you don't like the game, don't play it.

Also, don't watch X-Men Apocalypse or its trailer. You might get offended and starting posting $hit again.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
what is a melech? I thought Sikhism was one of the few secular religions around, that demanded everyone's freedom to practice their religion.

PS, that is an epic scene.

- - - Updated - - -

PPS
I had a little hard time understanding all that. Was reading Sardars can physically not be sex tourists, when realised you were saying sardars can physically not bury head in sand.

what is
At others, it's not about whether I'm offended or not but the narrative being pushed. It really comes to culture & after that women.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@OP, a fact for you...you are not Hindu. Did you know that?

The Sikhs are neither Hindus nor Muslims

b/w I would like to consider your post as a low level troll post.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hari Om. Jai Shree Mahakaal.
Every one and their grandfathers are hindu whether they choose to be or not. Even if you are atheist, that is natural, and this is the word for the natural religion. Only illiterate westerners consider it as a religion, when in fact, it is the word for religion.

I ask you again. What is Melech.
Jai Hind.

- - - Updated - - -

PS I guess we may just be in the process of discovering this identity you are talking about. First we needed to start having pride, then we need to stop having pride at some point. Can even call it... an identity crisis.

azvnoit

Journeyman
@OP have you done engineering?
Man, this dude can write!!! Write sensible things or not? I don't know.

By the way things are going, not only in India but around the world as well, we are just looking for reason to kill each other.
A day might come when people will get offended if one says that he doesn't like mangoes or if he prefers apples.

"You don't like oranges? You are anti-national. You are terrorist....blah blah...<some slogan in favor of country> <some slogan in favor of religion>"

Those who rely on movies and games story-lines for education on cultures and civilizations, do you think they are intelligent enough to relate it to a culture half way across the world? do you think they have any idea about the cultures, civilizations and religions?

Come on, man. You shared a lot of good stuffs in your replies, don't waste your knowledge defending against stories (only fools will believe them if not follow them like a religion). Drop the insecurities.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hari Om. Jai Shree Mahakaal.

yeah twerking is the worst

- - - Updated - - -

ok universities have always been left. Im sure Nalanda and Takshashila were also left. that is their nature. also, there is no way that we can stop asking questions throughout our lives, although asking unnecessary questions is a major part of college life.

- - - Updated - - -

protesting death penalty is not anti national. I hope.

We need a better approach towards people who we think are going against society. Instead of trying to exclude, isolate and torture them, we should help them come back and be productive members who participate in our delusions. Use their strengths to achieve our ends.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
In the movie The Last Samurai there is a scene where a Samurai is captured by a western reformed Japanese army. His hair is immediately cut off and he cries because of it. Is that anti-Sikh propaganda too?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom