Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

HackerX

Broken In
Nope.
I only use mobile net for web browsing.
Thinking of buying a new 4G mobile because 4G data become way cheaper than before though wired net is is better and cheaper.
Sorry for off topic words.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Without internet it is not possible to watch anime in India using only cable TV.Still even 4G data is not going to be of much use with a 1gb/day limit.Ask any of your friend who has a good internet connection to download & give anime to you in a mobile hard disk.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Nope.
Thinking of buying a new 4G mobile because 4G data become way cheaper than before though wired net is is better and cheaper.
Since you stay in WB, try to find members of Kolkata Anime Club on FB who'll be willing to share anime with you. I hope you get cheap >2mbps truly unlimited broadband available in your locality soon.

Piyush

Lanaya
Nope.
Damn, I actually feel bad for you. Internet these days have become like one of the basic necessities. At least I feel so, since I work in this field.
If you were living anywhere near Delhi, I could have helped you with this thing. I have a 500GB of external hard disk filled with 720p encoded anime series.
I have helped a few fellow members of TDF in sharing the steam backup of GTA 5, since it download size was too much for FUP internet users...

sohan_92

In the zone
So, Crunchyroll started selling its anime series on Steam ?! Seems like Steam will become all-in-one platform after some years.

HackerX

Broken In
Since you stay in WB, try to find members of Kolkata Anime Club on FB who'll be willing to share anime with you. I hope you get cheap >2mbps truly unlimited broadband available in your locality soon.
Tried to join but KAC did not accept my request to join the group.
Pls if possible PM me few good source of small size encodes anime.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Kind of late but finally watched Toradora. There's lots of stupid stuff in the anime but still it was overall entertaining. Well entertaining might not be the right word to describe it. Good character development from urusai, urusai, urusai to moichido, moichido, moichido :grin:

There's some good music too:
21 Lost my pieces
【Hashimoto Yukari】- Ame iro Rondo

:wah:

Top Bottom