Amazon is reportedly suffering from RMA fraud for Ryzen CPUs

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
@Stormbringer
Couldn't agree more dear. But they said that their decision is final. Amazon is becoming Flipkart day by day.

What was the price difference ? In my opinion you can drag them to the court but won't the hassle if the difference is small. Just take it as a lesson and don't order computer parts from Amazon or Flipkart unless you know for sure the MRP of the items.

Last edited by a moderator:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
@Stormbringer

What was the price difference ? In my opinion you can drag them to the court but won't the hassle if the difference is small. Just take it as a lesson and don't order computer parts from Amazon or Flipkart unless you know for sure the MRP of the items.

Difference is 280 in this case but was around 600-700 in case of the cabinet which I ordered before. Yea will never order any computer part from Amazon doesn't matter how tempting the deal is.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the only way an e-commerce website can charge more is by shipping charge let's say for heavy items like cabinets and some time they may include it in the product price but it's still wrong as they should mention or charge it separately.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I think the only way an e-commerce website can charge more is by shipping charge let's say for heavy items like cabinets and some time they may include it in the product price but it's still wrong as they should mention or charge it separately.

Nope, no mention of shipping charges. What is outrageous is that they tell you that they can do that. I was reading online and many people are complaining against the same.

Top Bottom