All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Season 1 was mind blowing (for me atleast) se02 was good but not better than se01, yet to see se03.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Legion

What show is more complex, Westworld or this?

I wonder if someone wrote this comics the same way they made the TV show! Children are the target audience? I doubt.
Seems I would need some readings to do to understand this.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL that Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, once an adored show (even by me) is returning back :D
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai season 2 promo: You can now name the show

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
^its already started from 15 may on hotstar.

Check out Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai - Take 2 on Hotstar! Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Korean drama fans, which streaming site provides consistent SD streaming?

I have been banging my head with bith kissasian.com and myasiantv but can only get 5 seconds of continuous play before there is 0 kbps speed and then another 5 seconds.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

I have been banging my head with bith kissasian.com and myasiantv but can only get 5 seconds of continuous play before there is 0 kbps speed and then another 5 seconds.
kissasian is working fine on my connection,either it is your system or your ISP which is the reason for this issue.

icebags

Technomancer
viki is probably a good choice. but their stuff is a bit limited, as they acquire license to broadcast dramas/shows region wise.

but they try hard legally, so please support them. :)
they often come up with latest stuff as well, LoTBS is there.

apart from k, there you will find some other C & J dramas too.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am on a BSNL 1 Mbps unlimited DSL at home which has been topped up to 4 Mbps now. I hardly get 50 Kbps for these sites while other things run at full speed. So I am thinking the problem may be with the sites themselves or congestion enroute.

This also happens on LTE Idea too.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl

You can check Viki app for Android..
Search for modded version on Google. It's available.

Also, app,
DramaFever,

Sites,
Login ~ AZNV.TV ~ Always free, always serving
Asian Drama - Movies and Shows
Drama Cool - Drama for everyone
Free Movies - Watch Your Favorite Movies Online | 123movies.to
alluc.ee
fmovies.to
solarmoviez.to
yesmovies.to

Last edited:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I may have to get a VPN or do as said above and use Opera because DramaFever and Viki use geofencing.

I will try the other options too.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
^reasons not known..

let's fight this one as the archipelago: What we should do about the cancellation of season 3 • r/Sense8

LGBT? Fee hike? 2 season series? Budget issues?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone comment on the last ship?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
The Last Ship was a very good series that I completed recently. The show is a pro US marine take over an apocalyptic world where most of the population have been infected by a biological virus.

The character development in the series is on par. The lead characters have shown major talents in the enactment department. The show doesn't start slow and throws viewers amidst the high risk and action scenarios right off the bat. I am not familiar with the US marine culture but I heard they portrayed it excellently.

The season one keeps getting stronger by each episode and while the second season focus more on the political aspects of post apocalyptic America, the core hero that is "Nathan James" still remains integral part of the show.

While The Last Ship was not in my genre of Sci Fi, it still made me gripped for the entire both seasons. For the very least, it was a very different kind of show compared to what we have on air these days.

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
The Last Ship was a very good series that I completed recently. The show is a pro US marine take over an apocalyptic world where most of the population have been infected by a biological virus.

The character development in the series is on par. The lead characters have shown major talents in the enactment department. The show doesn't start slow and throws viewers amidst the high risk and action scenarios right off the bat. I am not familiar with the US marine culture but I heard they portrayed it excellently.

The season one keeps getting stronger by each episode and while the second season focus more on the political aspects of post apocalyptic America, the core hero that is "Nathan James" still remains integral part of the show.

While The Last Ship was not in my genre of Sci Fi, it still made me gripped for the entire both seasons. For the very least, it was a very different kind of show compared to what we have on air these days.

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk
Well, i just completed 3rd season of walking dead and about to start 4th. One apocalyptic series is enough for time being. I will keep it for later i guess :). I think i would go with 3rd season of Bosch as i just completed Broadchurch Season 3.

Top Bottom