40 - 43 Inch FHD Smart TV For Home Use Within 53K

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
r
Get it locally to be safe also you can bargin more.
Well i am stuck at 55900 at reliance store. This is excluding 8000 they are asking for extended warranty. I searched sony site saw the price for extended warranty as 5000 for 2 years. Any suggestions?

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
r
Well i am stuck at 55900 at reliance store. This is excluding 8000 they are asking for extended warranty. I searched sony site saw the price for extended warranty as 5000 for 2 years. Any suggestions?
The reliance quoting 8k for warranty from their side not the warranty from sony. My advise get the Sony extended warranty.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My best suggestion would be to get some good brand TV from reputed local stores not the Reliance or Croma stores as they charge extra for giving a warranty.
Anyways if you need avail the warranty you need to call the respective brand CC only right for arranging RMA, not the Retailer who sold you the TV.
So, why do you fret about some custom stores rather going with generic local reputed electronic stores that give better prices compared to Reliance or Croma?

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
My best suggestion would be to get some good brand TV from reputed local stores not the Reliance or Croma stores as they charge extra for giving a warranty.
Anyways if you need avail the warranty you need to call the respective brand CC only right for arranging RMA, not the Retailer who sold you the TV.
So, why do you fret about some custom stores rather going with generic local reputed electronic stores that give better prices compared to Reliance or Croma?
Iam not really worried about the extra charge in warranty. I think i will buy the extended warranty direct from sony.I have checked pricing at sony centre, (56K), Another Retailer(56K, Reliance (55.9K) and Amazon (59K). My worry is choice of tv. It is so hard to get a detailed review on tv.Is my selected model good or are there any alternate from LG.Today i read somewhere that sony's choice of OS (android) is not good and might cause problem to TV 2 yrs down the line.

harikiran

Broken In
Iam not really worried about the extra charge in warranty. I think i will buy the extended warranty direct from sony.I have checked pricing at sony centre, (56K), Another Retailer(56K, Reliance (55.9K) and Amazon (59K). My worry is choice of tv. It is so hard to get a detailed review on tv.Is my selected model good or are there any alternate from LG.Today i read somewhere that sony's choice of OS (android) is not good and might cause problem to TV 2 yrs down the line.

As far as my Experience, Sony W772E is indeed the best TV in terms of Picture and Sound is concerned..Samsung 5 series M5570 if u can pay more. But if your primary interest is smart features then you can check out LG 6 series.

Notice that all of them have native 50hz Refresh rate. Sony W80D and W950D 3D TV have 100 hz and motion blur free. But they soon be discontinued as they are old. And these too have single layer screen panel which makes them weak..

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
As far as my Experience, Sony W772E is indeed the best TV in terms of Picture and Sound is concerned..Samsung 5 series M5570 if u can pay more. But if your primary interest is smart features then you can check out LG 6 series.

Notice that all of them have native 50hz Refresh rate. Sony W80D and W950D 3D TV have 100 hz and motion blur free. But they soon be discontinued as they are old. And these too have single layer screen panel which makes them weak..
Because of budget constraints i ended up buying 672 E.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
If i want suggestions for a soundbar should i start new thread or continue here?. Any i am looking for a soundbar. Nothing fancy just something that gives good sound as i feel sound is too low on my new sony. I also don't know how to select one. so any advice is welcome.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
If i want suggestions for a soundbar should i start new thread or continue here?. Any i am looking for a soundbar. Nothing fancy just something that gives good sound as i feel sound is too low on my new sony. I also don't know how to select one. so any advice is welcome.
Anyone?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect

budget?

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am not sure. But is 6k enough?

6k is way less to get a proper soundbar but i suggest you to save some more and get a logitech z623 for 10k though this one is not a soundbar but a 2.1 system

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
6k is way less to get a proper soundbar but i suggest you to save some more and get a logitech z623 for 10k though this one is not a soundbar but a 2.1 system
I am ok with a sound bar. Kindly suggest a good vfm model.

Minion

Conversation Architect
I am ok with a sound bar. Kindly suggest a good vfm model.

Take a look at this LG LAS355B -120W 2.1CH Sound Bar Audio System | LG Electronics IN
Its cheaper than most and has a separate woofer unit.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Hi, I have this issue with mirroring from my mobile to TV - There is a definite voice lag of 2 to 4 seconds when i do miracast from my LG G2 to my Sony. Video is a little bit choppy sometime but it's the sound issue that's very irritating. Can someone please help me with this? A thanks in advance.

Top Bottom