12 Inch Tube Producing Electricity From Nothing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
It sounds too good to be true - not to mention the fact that it violates almost every known law of physics.
But British scientists claim they have invented a revolutionary device that seems to 'create' energy from virtually nothing.
Their so-called thermal energy cell could soon be fitted into ordinary homes, halving domestic heating bills and making a major contribution towards cutting carbon emissions.

*www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/...ogy.html?in_article_id=481996&in_page_id=1965

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i dont know even the scientists dont know how it is possible but they still have done it and it actually works

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
whatever law is defied but the law of conservation of energy can never be defied! there must be something that the scientists are not able to perceive.

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ya i know. according to them there is some stored energy in h20 or something like that they are trying to find it out as of now they are clueless. but... the tube really does work

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
but if the hydrogen is being utilised then amt of water will reduce, as water will break in H2 and O2 . they hav not commented abt it. and if we assume that water is not being consummed then there is really something sceptical.

may be it is consuming energy from parallel universe. i mean dark matter. :mrgreen:

but wat i think is that they are doin it for publicity and foolin people. are they hav spent 10years in the research and still they dont hav a clue. AND TO WAT ARE THE CALLIN "SECRET LIQUID". how can they dont even know the chemical reactions takin place :cool:

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Now this sounds gud...have dey given ne public demonstration or have dey given ne demonstration in front of ne know scientific organization??????....

I've even heard of a guy who said dat he cud generate electronic fog but cud not give ne demonstration.....lets wait n watch 'cause if this thig is true den guy "WELCOME TO THE FETURE !!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom