1080p LED Monitor for 15k

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Glossy screen. Looks cheap and is annoying. P.S. 24240 lacks wide angle adjustment. My current screen annoys me because I couldn't adjust the height according to my needs.

Do you own a Dell S2440L monitor? FYI The most expensive monitor in the market that it Apple LED Cinema Display 24" costs ₹ 59,700 at iStore. It is also a super glossy screen, same like S2440L. Glossy screens makes contrast, brightness and video quality richer than matte screen or say for movies and games glossy is more suitable and for offices, workstations, or professional use the matte finish. So your point on looking cheap is invalid.

Last edited:

Yoda

Journeyman
any comments on "Dell 21.5 inch LED - S2240L Monitor" on this IPS panel monitor. Any reviews available searched but couldn't find any reviews on this monitor

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yea! it is great comes in class 1 (gaming class) of TFT Central.

dude! in review I read there is serious reflection is in these edge-to-edge monitors. In the review it is said much like a mirror when you turn it off. What do you say?

its my dad's monitor, yes its like a mirror when switched off, but I haven't noticed observed much reflection unless i'm looking for it.

any comments on "Dell 21.5 inch LED - S2240L Monitor" on this IPS panel monitor. Any reviews available searched but couldn't find any reviews on this monitor

Except for the little flimsy panel fitting, rest is fine. I couldn't test the gaming performance of this monitor.

also if one uses the presets like movies gaming etc.. text will look blurry, one has to set the preset to standard to get back clear text.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...6240-1080p-led-monitor-15k-2.html#post1794178 :)

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Quite a long thread for a 1080p monitor for 15k :p

It would be more longer or say will continue for years as it will help other members to buy in future. Is there any problem, dude?

Last edited:

prashanthada

Broken In
so i have the s2440l finally...............and to be be accurate it has reflection but once the screen is on and when you are playing it doesn't reflect that much..............i don't feel it has any reflection problem.................
its contrast is way to good for me...............

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
so i have the s2440l finally...............and to be be accurate it has reflection but once the screen is on and when you are playing it doesn't reflect that much..............i don't feel it has any reflection problem.................
its contrast is way to good for me...............

Thanks for the info. I want to know more about colours and viewing angles. I know contrast is super awesome, the best in its price range.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Tell me the name of shops at nehru place, new delhi where I can take the demonstration of Dell S2440L and U2312HM?

Killing Machine
@rider - Have you decided on a monitor and bought it? If so, plz post a review about it.

Top Bottom