0xc000007B Error - The application failed to initialize properly 0xc000007B

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
I am getting 0xc000007B Error

I get when i run sfc.exe

The application failed to initialize properly 0xc000007B
Click on ok to terminate the application.

i also get same error when i run sigverif.exe ( File Signature Verification Utility)

Actually the problem is When ever i has Internet Explorer window open and web page is loading ( any site ) the window is close
SO if window is closed i cant surf as it closes in 30 sec approx or when the page is loading.

or if i closed it i get iedw.exe

SO i am getting error 0xc000007B in 3 applications.

Any help as i search but i cant find any solution.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
AMITAGARWAL02 said:

I get when i run sfc.exe

i also get same error when i run sigverif.exe ( File Signature Verification Utility)

Actually the problem is When ever i has Internet Explorer window open and web page is loading ( any site ) the window is close
SO if window is closed i cant surf as it closes in 30 sec approx or when the page is loading.

or if i closed it i get iedw.exe

SO i am getting error 0xc000007B in 3 applications.

These error messages may be caused by the WORM_KLEZ.E virus, or one of its variations. The executable file name "qbw32[xxx].exe" may vary, where "[xxx].exe" is a randomly generated and false executable name.

Run norton antivirus or macafee antivirus and check ur comp for viruses....
that shoudl solve ur problem

CHECK IF THIS HELPS
*www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2002-011716-2500-99&tabid=1

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I guess your PC is infected with WORM_KLEZ.E virus. This Virus makes shoot this false message.
Before recommending anything, I would like to analyse your systems log file report.

Run HijackThis and paste the report in this thread.

[EDIT]: Oops wizrulz post coincided with mine...noticied after posting..

OP
A

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Thanks for all the help i got this when i run tool.

Neither W32.Klez.gen@mm nor W32.ElKern.gen
were found on your computer.

sandeepch

Right off the assembly line
so amit, wat u can do is .. in case ur using windows xp or 2000, just move the systems settings to the last know good conig. restore point....
or another easiest way is.... take the back of all the files of ur my documents and etc and do reinstall or repair of the os ur using.

sandy!

techincal support analyst
GE

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
AMITAGARWAL02 said:
No
But i got no virus as i checked it by the tool.

Possible that your windows is not up-to-date. Turn Automatic updates 'ON' or install Autopatcher updates. If still problem persists, Copy paste the hijackthis report file here. Let me analyse it.

Andrew47167

I got this same error too and i even restored my pc to factory settings and i still get that error, i ran the virus tool and still didnt fix problem would really like to get this fixed please.

kante

Dear Tech Support!
Don't you think that the problem isn't sold?
I get same errors, I can't run almost everything, it's always 0xc000007b !
Google search gave no useful results.
I scaned my system with a new up-to-date Nod32. I've installed my Windows XP Pro + SP2 (edition) just now, so there can't be no restore point or some wrong step I've taken.
How can I solve the problem?

devil_himself

Broken In
kante said:
Dear Tech Support!
Don't you think that the problem isn't sold?
I get same errors, I can't run almost everything, it's always 0xc000007b !
Google search gave no useful results.
I scaned my system with a new up-to-date Nod32. I've installed my Windows XP Pro + SP2 (edition) just now, so there can't be no restore point or some wrong step I've taken.
How can I solve the problem?

Navigate to C:\windows\minidump
Zip some of the recent minidumps and attach them here

Andrew47167

I just did a fresh restore of my pc so i dont see a minidump folder...i thought since i would restore my pc to factory settings and wipe everything out it would have solved the problem but it didnt. I have an external harddrive too i dont know if there is a file corrupted on that hard drive or what to make me get this stupid error....some more help would be greatful thanks. I also ran virus checker and its cleaned and did a registry cleaner and its clear too.

Andrew47167

I finally got it fixed i did a virus check with Nortons at first and it didnt find it then i uninstalled Nortons and installed McAfee 2008 it found the virus and removed it everything working great now...I would recommend installing McAfee and seeing if that helps everyone out.

devil_himself

Broken In
kante said:
I haven't got such folder...

Right Click on "My Computer" > Poperties > Advanced Tab > Under "Startup And Recovery" Click Settings > Under "System Failure" Uncheck "Automatically Restart"

Right Click on "My Computer" > Poperties > Advanced Tab > Under "Startup And Recovery" Click Settings > Under "System Failure" > Select " Small Memory Dump (64kb) and %SystemRoot%\Minidump Under "Write Debugging Information"

whozthis

Hi
I am also facing the same problem for Digit Archive Application.

First I installed Windows XP Media Center.
Next "Digit Archive" & .Net Framework 2.0. And at this point "digit Archive" works fine.
Later i installed so many other applications like (firefox, comodo, utorrent, bitcomet,VLC, winRAR, Microsoft powertoys, auto it v3, foxit reader, quick time alternative, wordweb...).
After that i loaded all drivers for the system.
And when i start "Digit Archive" it is giving an error like "The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b), Click ok to terminate the application"
On the other OS (XP Professional also it is giving the same error).
I tried it in the net but of no use.
Please Solve my problem.

Thank you.

cuban82

Hi guys I dont know why doing this with some apps. what I believe is that is a issue with compatibility with windows. I can give you a way around to install or run yours apps.

Go to Start/Programs/Accessories/Programs compatibility wizard.

Then Click next/I want to chose the program manually/chose the program or the software that you want to install or open/then chose windows 98 and Me compatibility and click next/then click next and next again.

At this point you should be able to Install or run the software. Let me know if this was helpful.

thanks!!

lykimhout

I got it when i run my application (*.exe).

I have uninstalled visual studio 2005 then reinstalled again...it work properly but after few day it doesn't work properly...it still has the same error message:
Click on ok to terminate the application.:confused:

These error messages may not be caused by the WORM_KLEZ.E virus, or one of its variations.

I tried to check virus with Nortons at first and it didnt find it then i uninstalled Nortons and installed McAfee 2008 it did not found any virus...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom