** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Getting 130-150 ping to singapore valve servers.

ISP guy said routing is currently done through Kolkata and will changed to Chennai which will improve ping.

Any idea on this?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I think cable wala gets from Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd. Name is there on customer page.
Enjoy! @Allu Azad ,my brother,Enjoy!
Alliance Broadband is really doing great here in Kolkata.
Their CC is very caring ,supportive and committed.

By the way ,brother, you must be a Kolkatan?

kg11sgbg

^^Very good Indeed.
He might be a Keralite,but must be presently residing in and at Kolkata.
As far as I know, Alliance Broadband Pvt. Ltd. is only based here at Kolkata and some districts in West Bengal.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

I'm in Kerala. I think these guys are getting connection from Alliance directly. I don't know how that works. Their customer status page has Alliance name and their tracert also connects to Alliance.

Sadly they are not offering the same plans as Alliance. Their plans are very stripped down. Maybe taking a huge profit cut.

I only hope they will change plans in the near future.

kg11sgbg

I'm in Kerala. I think these guys are getting connection from Alliance directly. I don't know how that works. Their customer status page has Alliance name and their tracert also connects to Alliance.

Sadly they are not offering the same plans as Alliance. Their plans are very stripped down. Maybe taking a huge profit cut.

I only hope they will change plans in the near future.
It's a bit strange!!!
Yet,what is the name of your Broadband provider?

kartikoli

Busy!!
I was using BSNL 3G 1099 unlimited plan but last month when I recharged I got FUP of 8gb per day and then I saw few people also started getting random FUP's 6gb/8gb/10gb etc... where as this plan is supposed to be totally unlimited. Anyone tried 1099 plan recently and getting FUP, I still see no change in there plan on website
Screenshot_1.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you tried contacting CC after finishing that 8gb in a day?In MTNL they used to put a limit of 200gb/month in their old "unlimited 3g" plan & after exhausting that 200gb you were supposed to call/email MTNL CC & they will again credit 200gb for the month & so on.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Have you tried contacting CC after finishing that 8gb in a day?In MTNL they used to put a limit of 200gb/month in their old "unlimited 3g" plan & after exhausting that 200gb you were supposed to call/email MTNL CC & they will again credit 200gb for the month & so on.
It was never the case, I have downloaded 50gb in a day when downloading some game but not anymore. I have checked with CC but they don't have a clue also went to local exchange and they too have no idea. last month opted for 548 plan with 5gb per day but it seems they have reduced the quota to 3.5gb per day without any notification

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are talking about MTNL then it was the case in my experience.I always had to send email to MTNL CC after exhausting 200gb & they would credit again 200GB for the remaining month.

If you are talking about BSNL then what I meant to say was whether contacting the BSNL online CC(not the telephone CC) after finishing whatever daily limit helped or not.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Looks like the special no FUP offer is over now. This month I had to settle for lower speed just now after exhausting the 'high' speed data.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

can you pay online your monthly isp charge through Alliance Broadband's website ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it is a reseller(most likely scenario as Alliance broadband is not present in Kerala) of Alliance broadband bandwidth then it is not possible to pay using alliance broadband payment system.

Top Bottom