8 Inch and above Tablet Suggestions for HomeUse

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Google search says whatsapp is not supported in ipad.Workaround is to use whatsapp web. Not comfortable with that. So iam back to android. Can someone suggest me on galaxy tab a? or any alternate for that matter?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Thanks, @Minion for OP.
In fact you stole my advise (just kidding,yaar!)to help OP.
@jackal_79 , this is the best tablet out there within your budget and fulfillment, as suggested by Friend, @Minion.
With eyes closed buy it.

kg11sgbg

It's mentioned as LTE. But how do i make sure?
Besides the attribute Color: , you have to select LTE 32G/64G Silver/Gold DL09 tab according to your budget and choice.
Initially,you also have to choose any tab besides the attribute Bundle:

That's it.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Man don't go for lenovo. They suck when it comes to update. Get any model from Samsung. Increase your budget a little if you want the one's with more muscle.

OP
jackal_79

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Bought Samsung Galaxy Tab A last month as i was in a hurry and couldn't get Lenovo Tab 4 which was out of stock on flipkart at that time. Tab is okay and seems good enough for my parents use. Funny thing was, the day after i bought it Huawei announced their mediapad 3 in india which is available now in FK for far lesser than i paid for the Samsung.:) Anyway, thanks everyone for their help.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Bought Samsung Galaxy Tab A last month as i was in a hurry and couldn't get Lenovo Tab 4 which was out of stock on flipkart at that time. Tab is okay and seems good enough for my parents use. Funny thing was, the day after i bought it Huawei announced their mediapad 3 in india which is available now in FK for far lesser than i paid for the Samsung.:) Anyway, thanks everyone for their help.

Huawei tab is nothing when compared to Samsung's. How much did you pay for it?

kg11sgbg

Huawei tab is nothing when compared to Samsung's. How much did you pay for it?
Buddy,Brand names are on a decline now.
Huawei is not any cr@p manufacturer.
Their products are worthy and comparable in many functional sense.
Samsung's BATTERY sucks,be it from Mobiles to Tablets to Laptops.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Buddy,Brand names are on a decline now.
Huawei is not any cr@p manufacturer.
Their products are worthy and comparable in many functional sense.
Samsung's BATTERY sucks,be it from Mobiles to Tablets to Laptops.

I agree about the brand names but I would still say that Huawei's tablet sucks. Let me share the detailed review link once I am at home.

tonnyhadric

Right off the assembly line
samsung galaxy tab A 8 2017?
do you get s pen?
i also want to buy this tab.
Want to choose mediapad 3 but some said they cannot install vainglory game which is my main game.

Top Bottom