Noble D'LED, E'LED TVs. Have you ever heard about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flake

Linux User
I am planning to buy TV this month and doing a lot of online/offline research. I have checked a lot threads here also.
I stumbled upon Noble TVs at Snapdeal yesterday. I have no idea about this brand. I could not find any info about it anywhere. Only one review of its 24 inch TV by NDTV Gadgets. Thats all.
Does anyone have any idea about it? Specifications of its i-SMART and i-TECH TVs look really promising and price is much lower than same category TVs from other brands. According to its website, they have 621+ service centers in India and one is just 6 Kms from my home. I will visit their service center tomorrow evening.

Does anyone has any idea/info about Noble TVs?

Only review I could find : 24 Inch TV review

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Never heard of it. Avoid unknown brands. Only go for popular brands like Sony, LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba, etc.

tkin

Back to school!!
Stay away from unknown brands, 99.99% sure these are Chinese rebrands.

I think these guys are behind the brand: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCL_Corporation

OP
Flake

Flake

Linux User
Thanx for the suggestions. I got a call from their CC and perhaps they are going to arrange Demo for me. Let see...

Genius-jatt

Broken In
Today latest TV are equipped with I-Smart + i-Tech technologies, So i-SMART and i-TECH TVs have nothing extra apart from that all good Led TV'S from Samsung, Sony, Sharp,Panasonic, Toshiba, etc have the advance features like Internet + streaming media online .So check the demo your self & also update the thread for members bro. Take your time & buy wisely.

bpatel

Right off the assembly line
I am planning to buy TV this month and doing a lot of online/offline research. I have checked a lot threads here also.
I stumbled upon Noble TVs at Snapdeal yesterday. I have no idea about this brand. I could not find any info about it anywhere. Only one review of its 24 inch TV by NDTV Gadgets. Thats all.
Does anyone have any idea about it? Specifications of its i-SMART and i-TECH TVs look really promising and price is much lower than same category TVs from other brands. According to its website, they have 621+ service centers in India and one is just 6 Kms from my home. I will visit their service center tomorrow evening.

Does anyone has any idea/info about Noble TVs?

Only review I could find : 24 Inch TV review
My father perchased Nobel Tv one year ago, and It's color is very good (better than LG I compare) and perfomance is good no problem at all,It is american company and Mfg. in India.Good and value for money product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom