Diablo III Discussion

Piyush

Lanaya
Almost all Diablo fans are so angry at Blizz making the necro class paid. And regarding D1 remake "It's basically a single retro dungeon where you meet the Diablo 1 bosses along the way as you go through it." Well thats not the worst thing.

It took them 3 yrs to code a necromancer class into D3 and they released it as a paid feature. D3 RoS released 2.5 yrs ago feel still same today. Many fans are disappointed.

PS: I dont play Diablo, just watch some streams of the streamers I follow occasionally.

Alok

Adventurer
. And regarding D1 remake "It's basically a single retro dungeon where you meet the Diablo 1 bosses along the way as you go through it." Well thats not the worst thing.

This is disappointing , I thought it's whole game being recreated. Sad.

Killing Machine
*us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20407578

All Blizzard games celebrate Diablo20! Don't forget to claim your in-game goodies!

Diablo III:

Recapture the feeling of your first play through of the original Diablo with The Darkening of Tristram tribute event. Venture through a reimagined version of the original cathedral in Diablo III and keep an eye out for some familiar items.

Heroes of the Storm:

The battle for the High Heavens continues, and a new Diablo-themed portrait is up for grabs! Can you emerge victorious on this hectic new brawl map?

Hearthstone:

In this Tavern Brawl, a hooded stranger awaits, holding a grim deck in his hands. Will you unravel the secrets surrounding this dark wanderer?

Overwatch:

Bring the battle for Sanctuary into the fight for the future with in-game sprays representing your favorite Diablo III classes—along with a new player icon modeled after the Lord of Terror!

StarCraft II:

Put the Lord of Terror to work for you with a Diablo-themed worker portrait.

World of Warcraft:

Strange things are afoot in the world of Azeroth as denizens of Sanctuary cross over into an unfamiliar world.

Killing Machine
Couple meets online playing Diablo III, gets married, celebrates with a D3 themed cosplay shoot! :)

Read more here

Killing Machine
The original Lord of Terror is coming soon in D3! :hyper: :hyper:

Read more about other changes in patch 2.4.3 here.

Killing Machine
The Journey Begins - Necromancer Cinematics Revealed

The Rise of the Necromancer pack will include several new cosmetics, two additional stash tabs, two additional character slots, and, of course, the Necromancer class itself. This pack will be arriving alongside all the new content in Patch 2.6.0.

Cosmetics and in-game stuff detailed here.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Anyhow, I never really liked playing as Necromancer in Diablo 2.
Current character is Monk.

Killing Machine
Rise of the Necromancer Pack arrives June 27 and costs $14.99.
*us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845159

Class Sets

Last edited:

Killing Machine
First look - The Shrouded Moors and Beyond arriving in Patch 2.6.0 and many more. Read full article here.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Updated ,and finally completed reaper of souls ,had to drop down from master to expert to kill Malthael :/

So what to do now ..go around doing adventure mode ?

Reactions: 007

Killing Machine
Updated ,and finally completed reaper of souls ,had to drop down from master to expert to kill Malthael :/

So what to do now ..go around doing adventure mode ?
Yea adventure mode, rifts etc

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom